Love

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not as far as I'm concerned.

I feel the need to edit this.

I get bad vibes from you.
You come across as a bit of a dick.....let me explain.

You're apparently married and in your 70s.

What's with the sexual innuendo?

I don't think I ever came onto you in any way, so I don't see the point in you asking me if 'Interaction is any relative to intercourse', even if you'll now claim 'it's just banter'.

I find it very creepy.
I know your sort very well.
They think that all women online are sluts and just because they are behind a keyboard they are entitled to say what they like to them.

I still recall you from another site telling stories of how an online friend of yours from the USA came over to visit you (and your wife apparently).
You then claimed that said woman came onto you and you were boasting about it.
Whether this is true or not I don't know ( and I don't really care tbh).

The point I am making is that you are a creep ( my opinion).

P.S. avoid replying to any of my posts with your crap anymore.

Thank You.
[/QUOTE
Lol @ my first profile.

What makes you think I am looking for someone?
I was merely replying to your posts, as I reply to other people's/personas.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You think that i am the only person who is married or over 70 on this site ?. I think you are a bit of a Turnip to relate tales from way back on another chat site ! That must make you getting on eh ? not so young and no doubt not so attractive either .
The last thing i think about any women is that they are sluts ,but if you fit the bill then np for me . I don`t really need to answer any of your insulting and wrong remarks about me . Plenty of females on this site know me from other chat sites and are perfectly happy to chat to me ,the "innuendo" comes from the gang which you attach yourself to .

please add this reply to the above ,which was screwed up in transit .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I never said that you're the only married person over 70 on this site, I am merely replying to what you typed to me as the 'innuendo' came from you to me.

Don't see what my age or appearance has to do with me telling you what I think of you.
Do you really think that a young and pretty woman would accept what you said?
I actually think that she'd have replied that you're a sicko, given the fact you're old enough to be her grandad,

I'm attached to no gang tbh - only you know what gave you that impression and what goes on in that little head of yours.

If I fit the bill? Charming, more proof that you are a gent - not.

Btw ... it's 1.18 am, maybe you should be in bed with your wife (that is if you even have one, which I very much doubt), instead of making sexual innuendos to women online.

Do you tell all the married guys on here that they should be "in bed with their wives " at a specific time ?
Really ,you spout a load of shite and are not worthy of my time .
" I actually think that she'd have replied that you're a sicko, given the fact you're old enough to be her grandad,"

who mentioned anyone ? you need to chill out and realise that age doesn`t always make one blind ,or deaf or thick or sexless .You presume far too much . To remember me from the old server you must be at least 70 yourself ! so don`t try to put me down you troll.

Crazycat lady ....she/he (Omega) is looking for someone.It`s easy to tell from her sick attitude to anyone who already has someone :.

B

Bad_Influence

Do you tell all the married guys on here that they should be "in bed with their wives " at a specific time ?
Really ,you spout a load of shite and are not worthy of my time .
" I actually think that she'd have replied that you're a sicko, given the fact you're old enough to be her grandad,"

who mentioned anyone ? you need to chill out and realise that age doesn`t always make one blind ,or deaf or thick or sexless .You presume far too much . To remember me from the old server you must be at least 70 yourself ! so don`t try to put me down you troll.

Crazycat lady ....she/he (Omega) is looking for someone.It`s easy to tell from her sick attitude to anyone who already has someone :.
You really don’t help yourself do you? Omega is only here to argue with anyone/everyone, have you learned nothing?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really don’t help yourself do you? Omega is only here to argue with anyone/everyone, have you learned nothing?

At my age one doesn`t tend to "learn" any more .Brain is at full capacity :. We tend to pass on what we have already learned but it fails due to the tendancy for younger (not young !) people to think that they know it all :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think you need to re-read my post in full, as you seem to be having difficulty in understanding it, maybe it's your age, or maybe it's something else - I don't know and it's not really a problem of mine.

In answer to your first question - Tbh no one here (besides you) has made any comments containing sexual innuendo towards me, if they did I would definitely give them a piece of my mind as I did with you, be they married or not as I tend not to laugh at this sort of 'banter'; I know damn well what lies behind it - Pervs of the highest order, who don't get any in the real world (sex), so they come online and pretend it's 'banter' (when it obviously isn't) in order to get some sort of sexual satisfaction .

Why don't you (and them) go to the sort of sites that cater for your needs, why use the chatroom boards?

Is it perhaps due to having to pay to use the sites that cater for your needs or is it simply because you get more satisfaction (sexual) asking a stranger who is not into your pervy, creepy banter?

Whatever the reason you are weirdos of the highest order (yes, you included Hells).

Not saying that age make one sexless, but given the fact you claim to have a wife, take your pervy/creepy behaviour to her, not some stranger online who doesn't want to be involved with your pervy/creepy crap.

I remember you from Just Chat tbh, not another server of this room.
It was about 6/7 yrs ago - I don't see how that makes me 70 ?
Me a troll, just because I'm speaking my mind about you?
Are you for real?

You were a dick back then and you still are now.

Weirdo.

I was tempted to respond but tbh ,if you arrived here via Justchat then i`m not using up valuable oxygen on trash .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Good to see so much love on a 'LOVE' post.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can love one and lust after others:p

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Omega is someone called blossom who thinks everyone is someone else lol
That`s very true ! When i was there she chatted a lot to me at first. Not many liked her/him i remember that. I felt sorry for her/him so i chatted to her..Nothing like what she describes though . She`s a dreamer. She/he claims that i was regularly booted by mods (?) . I never saw any mods on that site all the time i was a member ! I certainly was never booted /banned from there in ( i think ) the 2 years i was a regular.
She was one of the most hated people on that site too ...again if my memory is right . She couldn`t get on with anyone .I don`t know how true this is but it was claimed by others ,who knew her better than i ,that she had several nicknames .
I think she claimed to live in Italy ? I don`t intend now to set up any dialogue with her /him.

B

Bad_Influence

I was merely responding to what hell typed .
What am I supposed to do, sit here and ignore everything that's being said about me?

I'm afraid you've got the wrong person.
You do the same thing every time. Assumptions, lies, and historical nonsense. Move on.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
As for you ' Miss Angelic' ... are you even real?

Cos if you are you're pretty thick, besides being drunk half the time, methinks.

Im thick Hahaha.....coming from you who was chasing a bloke when you was suppose to be married and taking your clothes off for this bloke and you call me thick least I'm not desperate enough to whip me clothes off for a stranger lol....and btw I never drink on a school night.....do you ?

B

Bad_Influence

Given the fact he's still entitled to post here and given the fact I suspect you must have something to do with said site ( as in admin, mod, whatever), it really does show how much I know.
Pmsl. Yes it does. Nothing. More assumptions you have made that are wildly off the mark.

Back