Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
David Icke. The world is run by reptiles and the royal family are lizards. :D

In the video, Icke claims that a “cult” enforcing “global centralisation of power” created the Covid-19 pandemic to “dismantle” the world economic system, which will result in “mass global dependency on the state”.

Icke further claims that “they manipulate numbers of contaminations” in order to prolong restrictions until “they get what they want”.

Conspiracy theorist David Icke has released a long video that has been shared on social media, talking about the use of a drug called midazolam during the Covid-19 pandemic. He claims that midazolam was used to facilitate the “culling of old people”, and that Covid-19 is a faked pandemic used as a guise to allow this.

He also claims that tests for Covid-19 are “fake” and death certificates issued during the pandemic are fraudulent.

Banned from Twitter. Farcebook. YouTube.

Not this old chestnut again :)

Imagine a world with no David Icke, no Alan Jones.
How much more acceptable would possible "Conspiracy Theories" be if Icke wasn't rightfully portrayed as a nut job and Jones as pathologically paranoid.

Consider Snowden and Assange, they both actually uncovered conspiracies, as have many whistle blowers over the last few decades, yet people don't immediately equate breaches of government narrative to those people.

Instead the media roll out the memory and condemnation of Icke, Jones and their ilk whenever "Conspiracy Theories" need to be debunked.

People in general are to trusting of government narratives, I see this every day when YouTube, Facebook, etc take down "Disinformation" posts, or when the actual media refuse to report on what should be front and centre in the public eye.
The problem is Government has got wise to the fact they can say to the dying media "You print what we tell you or you lose all access", add to that £1.2 billion in advertising over the last 16 months, media is bought and paid for.

The BBC would rather run a piece on "5G linked to Coronavirus spread say "Conspiracy Theorists"" therefore reinforcing that all Conspiracy Theories are madness.
Than run "Covid Vaccines linked to blood clot and Guillain Barre Syndrome deaths" which was a "Theory" but we now actually have proof of.

Always remember, all investigation of Conspiracies start as a theory.
Only time and evidence prove them true or false.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I support both Snowden and Assange. You might or might not be aware Sir Keir Starmer the labour leader threw Julian Assange under a bus when he was head of the CPS. I will never vote labour while Sir Keir is in charge. I have no issues with whistleblowers at all.

You were claiming a few days ago there is data supporting your stance on Covid. Until you or any other Covid denier produce evidence I'll take your support of the stark raving mad lizard man David Icke with the pinch of salt it deserves.

Produce the evidence, any evidence at all, like both Snowden and Assange did and all broad-minded people will start to listen. It isn't rocket science.

B

Bad_Influence

I support both Snowden and Assange. You might or might not be aware Sir Keir Starmer the labour leader threw Julian Assange under a bus when he was head of the CPS. I will never vote labour while Sir Keir is in charge. I have no issues with whistleblowers at all.

You were claiming a few days ago there is data supporting your stance on Covid. Until you or any other Covid denier produce evidence I'll take your support of the stark raving mad lizard man David Icke with the pinch of salt it deserves.

Produce the evidence, any evidence at all, like both Snowden and Assange did and all broad-minded people will start to listen. It isn't rocket science.
Evidence??? All you do is fall back on you usual “that guy is a nutter” rhetoric when faced with evidence, as I have shown.

SamBally

Reaction score
David Icke is a sociopath, a dangerous, full-blown lunatic who should be sectioned under the Mental Health Act and sent to Broadmoor for the rest of his natural life.

Thinks that reptiles run the planet and that the Royal family are lizards.

No wonder Covid deniers quote him as "evidence".

B

Bad_Influence

David Icke is a sociopath, a dangerous, full-blown lunatic who should be sectioned under the Mental Health Act and sent to Broadmoor for the rest of his natural life.

Thinks that reptiles run the planet and that the Royal family are lizards.

No wonder Covid deniers quote him as "evidence".
Where has anyone quoted David Icke as evidence? You’re making it up as you go, yet again.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Covid Denier... Oh dear lol..
When have I ever denied the existence of Covid, not once.
I actually had it, my brother was in hospital with it.

My stance is not on Covid, it's on rushed vaccines that will not come out of phase 3 testing until late 2023 early 2024, how can we possibly know the consequences of mass vaccination without that data.

Also I made my view on Icke clear "rightfully portrayed as a nut job"

I think perhaps you just made my point for me, labelling me as a denier ;)

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mori, ive spoke to you in the room, you seem like a fair person to me.
The character assassinations, going on here are beyond a joke.
Anyone who doesnt agree gets slandered.

SamBally

Reaction score
When have I ever denied the existence of Covid, not once.
I actually had it, my brother was in hospital with it.

My stance is not on Covid, it's on rushed vaccines that will not come out of phase 3 testing until late 2023 early 2024, how can we possibly know the consequences of mass vaccination without that data.

Also I made my view on Icke clear "rightfully portrayed as a nut job"

I think perhaps you just made my point for me, labelling me as a denier ;)

You have previously made some pretty bold Covid claims. All unproven. You have had ample opportunity to provide evidence. You also totally ignored my response and have still not provided ANY data to support your thesis. You must know what "data" is in relation to scientific evidence because you brought data into the conversation in exactly the same context.

Provide some data, as evidence, to prove your various claims.

It isn't rocket science.

B

Bad_Influence

You have previously made some pretty bold Covid claims. All unproven. You have had ample opportunity to provide evidence. You also totally ignored my response and have still not provided ANY data to support your thesis. You must know what "data" is in relation to scientific evidence because you brought data into the conversation in exactly the same context.

Provide some data, as evidence, to prove your various claims.

It isn't rocket science.
Can you supply any scientific evidence to refute anything I’ve claimed or are you always going to just stamp your feet and call people ‘nutters’?

SamBally

Reaction score
Deliberately allowing injections to take place which they know will harm or possibly kill people.
Yet not allowing that data to be shown by the media, or the media omitting to report it.

Two sentences that would even make David Icke blush.

That is a monstrous allegation. Prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back