Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blood clots are diagnosed via doppler scans, not x rays and in order to get rid of them 3 shots of heparin aren't enough.
They put you on blood thinners for at least 6 to 9 months.

Are you making this up ?

Sorry ,my mistake . It was Thrombo Fhlebitis not Blood clot. She did have DVT many years ago which was treated with blood thinning drugs. Never for 9 months though !.

Are you being critically flippant about my spelling matey ?. This site has more than enough "perfect " piss takers and most of them are alkis !

B

Bad_Influence

Oh this should be fun, Omega and Hells both using the 'multiple user' theme. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The other person typing from your account was making it up.
He has no idea what he's talking about.
He also cannot spell and never uses a capital 'I' when referring to himself.

You must think people are stupid.

Well ,i can assure you that i KNOW that you are stupid if you think anyone else posts on here from my account .Prick !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You once mentioned grammar school and not being able to go there, due to reasons which I don't recall, maybe the school had been pulled down, I don't recall. Unimportant..
What is important though is that you're not going to pass your 11 plus if you can't spell.

Stop lying you sad muppet.

Just "when" was this "once "?.
I can spell most regular words but i can`t type very well ,does that satisfy your curiosity ?.

B

Bad_Influence

Just "when" was this "once "?.
I can spell most regular words but i can`t type very well ,does that satisfy your curiosity ?.
See how it feels when folk WRONGLY accuse you of have two accounts or being two people? Don't worry about Omega though, it does this to everyone, I think it even accused Poco at one time.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
We now live in a two tier society.

How strange. I argued this very concept a few months ago and was accused by Professor Influence of leftie paranoia and when I also argued emergency Covid legislation could eventually erode all our rights I was given a similar short-shrift.

Of course, the concept I was arguing was based on real-time data in the UK collated during the pandemic and not the personal opinion of some random Covid conspiracy theorist in Ireland who has resigned from an ice-hockey team because the Irish government, may or may not, halt the development of Ireland's first ice hockey rink under Covid legislation.

It's also slightly bizarre that Professor Influence has posted the resignation of this random man and while he describes him as "someone with morals". Niall states in his resignation letter, "I will not represent a country who criminalizes people who choose to live differently than the majority". Yet discrimination against travelers and gypsies is historically RIFE in Ireland and much closer to home Professor Influence spends a great proportion of his time on these boards discriminating against minority groups whether it be Muslims or otherwise.

B

Bad_Influence

How strange. I argued this very concept a few months ago and was accused by Professor Influence of leftie paranoia and when I also argued emergency Covid legislation could eventually erode all our rights I was given a similar short-shrift.

Of course, the concept I was arguing was based on real-time data in the UK collated during the pandemic and not the personal opinion of some random Covid conspiracy theorist in Ireland who has resigned from an ice-hockey team because the Irish government, may or may not, halt the development of Ireland's first ice hockey rink under Covid legislation.

It's also slightly bizarre that Professor Influence has posted the resignation of this random man and while he describes him as "someone with morals". Niall states in his resignation letter, "I will not represent a country who criminalizes people who choose to live differently than the majority". Yet discrimination against travelers and gypsies is historically RIFE in Ireland and much closer to home Professor Influence spends a great proportion of his time on these boards discriminating against minority groups whether it be Muslims or otherwise.
Shhhh. That’s a good boy.

SamBally

Reaction score
The stench of hypocrisy.

You see, these people on the right of politics, self-described 'patriots', are only concerned about "discrimination" and "human rights" when they perceive that theirs are under threat.

For example. They will argue "identification" is required to vote, although it will affect minority groups most yet still demand the right to be able to travel widely, without any stops or checks, potentially spreading a killer Covid virus to innocent victims.

SamBally

Reaction score
Let me explain my father is Irish. Both his parents are Irish, etc.

I find is Father Ted funny that there is an ice hockey team in Ireland and no ice hockey rink to practice on.

LOL!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
????? You have accused me of having multiple accounts many times.
Stop lying ....oooops i forget you can`t !! what i do know is that there are 2 IP`s where you live so you could easily be 2 people in chat at same time but i don`t dwell on that man ...get your facts right .

B

Bad_Influence

Stop lying ....oooops i forget you can`t !! what i do know is that there are 2 IP`s where you live so you could easily be 2 people in chat at same time but i don`t dwell on that man ...get your facts right .
There ya go again. But you never accused me huh? Lol. Now back to the topic at hand… no comment at all? Nothing?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Can we be a little less aggressive and insulting ?
Sure debate stuff but we want others to use the forum and also new users ,

This is a hard read guys please make an effort ,

You know you can debate stuff in a normal manner it's entirely possible.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back