Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well good job I didn't get vaccinated :D
Then again I could die soon lol!
I think what you guys don't understand is the doctors may have had a different injection to everyone else !
The perpetrators can't be that dumb!
I mean the Duchess of Cambridge was apparently vaccinated ! Does that mean she will drop dead too in 2 years ?! I highly doubt that and God forbid she did drop dead within the time frame, it's highly likely the vaccine won't be the cause .
They are not stupid. If the plan is to reduce the population , as if they'll inject poison into the royals, elite, doctors, politicians and presidents .
That's my theory

B

Bad_Influence

Well good job I didn't get vaccinated :D
Then again I could die soon lol!
I think what you guys don't understand is the doctors may have had a different injection to everyone else !
The perpetrators can't be that dumb!
I mean the Duchess of Cambridge was apparently vaccinated ! Does that mean she will drop dead too in 2 years ?! I highly doubt that and God forbid she did drop dead within the time frame, it's highly likely the vaccine won't be the cause .
They are not stupid. If the plan is to reduce the population , as if they will inject poison inside the Royals, Doctors, the Elite and Politicians
Silly question but how do you know they got vaccinated? Because that’s what the media say?

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That's why I said '' may have had a different injection '' and the Duchess was '' apparently '' vaccinated
I don't really think they were vaccinated
If anything it's propoganda
It's so all the Kate Middleton fans get the vaccine just because she '" supposedly " had it
They were probably injected with water ROFL

B

Bad_Influence

I wonder if Lisa Shaw's husband thinks the risks outweigh the benefits?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There ya go again. But you never accused me huh? Lol. Now back to the topic at hand… no comment at all? Nothing?

I bet that was several years ago before i found out that you were needy .

Have you taken to posting out of date news now ?. It was on TV etc over a week ago .In the words of Sad ..." KEEP UP !"

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
David Icke. The world is run by reptiles and the royal family are lizards. :D

In the video, Icke claims that a “cult” enforcing “global centralisation of power” created the Covid-19 pandemic to “dismantle” the world economic system, which will result in “mass global dependency on the state”.

Icke further claims that “they manipulate numbers of contaminations” in order to prolong restrictions until “they get what they want”.

Conspiracy theorist David Icke has released a long video that has been shared on social media, talking about the use of a drug called midazolam during the Covid-19 pandemic. He claims that midazolam was used to facilitate the “culling of old people”, and that Covid-19 is a faked pandemic used as a guise to allow this.

He also claims that tests for Covid-19 are “fake” and death certificates issued during the pandemic are fraudulent.

Banned from Twitter. Farcebook. YouTube.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Have you taken to posting out of date news now ?. It was on TV etc over a week ago .In the words of Sad ..." KEEP UP !"
Question for you ,

Am i invisible ?

B

Bad_Influence

And you passed it off as meaningless???

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
@hell2bwith76

When making such wild accusations let us remember how many mind numbing hours i have spent on here helping you with the site and how to use it's functions correctly in Private Messages ,

Friend XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back