What are you reading?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know the meaning of my name, it's a book, something that you don't read.
And here you go, accusing me of colluding with other chatters. I didn't think that would take long somehow! It is a public forum, you're right about that, and people tend to write any old sh** on them, something you're very adept at. That concludes our business for now, I find you rather tiresome and unnecessary. Goodbye.
Thank F*** for that ! you are creepy & not at all cool. I think you are a chatter in the rooms but on another name ....and don`t bother to correct me on that ,i`m not really interested

C

CommonCarnage

Thank F*** for that ! you are creepy 7 not at al cool. I think you are a chatter in the rooms but on another name ....and don`t bother to correct me on that ,i`m not really interested
Oh no you're completely right, as always! See you in the rooms.

C

CommonCarnage

Did you get a lecture and some name calling from Common Carnage yet ? She /he thinks they own the rights to everyone`s thoughts on here and i`m sure they would have approved yours :)
Ah I was waiting for your input! Took a few minutes longer than I thought it would

C

CommonCarnage

Did you get a lecture and some name calling from Common Carnage yet ? She /he thinks they own the rights to everyone`s thoughts on here and i`m sure they would have approved yours :)
I merely stated, by the way, that you're straying off topic, no lecture was given, I claimed no god like status, I merely reminded you to stay on topic. And I might have said something about your wife. I stand by that.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I merely stated, by the way, that you're straying off topic, no lecture was given, I claimed no god like status, I merely reminded you to stay on topic. And I might have said something about your wife. I stand by that.
Have you reprimanded the writer who `s post i commented on also ? or are you just fixated with me ?:)

JennyFleck

Inconsistently Consistent
Reaction score
I've reread American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis this week :)
The Confession by Jessie Burton
The Heart's Invisible Furies by John Boyle

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m reading The Haunted Air from the repairman jack series by F. Paul Wilson.

Last edited:

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am reading:
Instructions voor Endoscope examination of the Intestines.
Writer: Hospital
The day before.. No more Coffee ...... What? This is HELL! I hope to never ever have to read/do this again!!!!!!!
I am going to read The Day After!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm re-reading 'Rebecca'. I was forced to read this in high school as part of some English Litt exam. I didn't enjoy it, because I was too immature to understand the story or appreciate the beauty of the language. I get it now why this is rightly regarded as a classic.

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oliver sacks - the man who mistook his wife for a hat.

This is a scientist who I've admired for a long time because of several radio interviews I've heard with him, only earlier this year I found out he was an author and rather stupidly because it was an answer to an English game show (pointless)

He was the type of scientist who dedicated his life to helping others and always touched the lives of those he met in a positive way.... If everyone was as giving as him the world would be a better place (personal hero!)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Brief Answers to the Big Questions by physicist Stephen Hawking.

An incredible read that's simply mind blowing.

I must look out for this one to give it a try. Some time ago I did come across "A Brief History of Time" by Hawking, widely called the most bought, but unread book of all time. And I can understand why... . I couldn't get through the first few pages, It appeared to be a book written for scientists.

Back