Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Oh dear. Destroying??? You’ve never ‘destroyed’ anyone here, the most you ever do is embarrass yourself, and leave people thinking “WTF is wrong with him?”.

One day you’ll see yourself as others do, and I hope I’m around to witness your meltdown.

Hells wasn't on about HIMSELF Destroying anyone.... He was on about YOU Bad.

Perhaps ONE' day you yourself will see the error in your own ways.

B

Bad_Influence

Hells wasn't on about HIMSELF Destroying anyone.... He was on about YOU Bad.

Perhaps ONE' day you yourself will see the error in your own ways.

Drunk again Fin? You should know I don’t care about anything you type, and never will.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Drunk again Fin? You should know I don’t care about anything you type, and never will.

No one needs to be Drunk to see what's happening here...This crap has being going off since the early 2000's....Same stuff...Different year...But you DO Care...That's what I like about YOU... You can't resist...;)

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No one needs to be Drunk to see what's happening here...This crap has being going off since the early 2000's....Same stuff...Different year...But you DO Care...That's what I like about YOU... You can't resist...;)
You LIKE something about Sad ? to think i imagined that i had gained an ally ! :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
WickedPerdition, that was nice!

See it’s nice to be nice xx
He is nice to those who are nice to him Fun ! It`s a simple moral ,pity it never applied to the Sad Man who gets his kicks from being "not nice " to certain people . He has to retain his group of Followers though ,and they seem mostly to be of similar ilk to him.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
He is nice to those who are nice to him Fun ! It`s a simple moral ,pity it never applied to the Sad Man who gets his kicks from being "not nice " to certain people . He has to retain his group of Followers though ,and they seem mostly to be of similar ilk to him.

I don't see it that way...Bad Influence is nothing to be afraid of. Some of you need to grow some Balls.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I don't see it that way...Bad Influence is nothing to be afraid of. Some of you need to grow some Balls.
It’s about time hells balls dropped. But at his age they have probably shrivelled up anyway

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Purely out of explanation and to set the record right from my angle. Even though he accuses me of holding some sort of grudge for 4 years ,this site is only about 2 1/2 years old and i never heard of the guy prior to then. Check our Profiles and it`s easy to find out when i started and when he started .I was a member of the previous site , UKCB , about 2 years prior to that but never heard of him then either. His followers seem to have dug up some information from when i was a member of aol,which stretches back 11 years now and i certainly didn`t know him then. (ohh btw ,the information they dug up from way back then is all BS anyway. Even then the same old groups happily set onto 1 person ).

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I have never had issue with anyone, I think you’re all lovely. :)

mad as a box of frogs but lovely nonetheless.

B

Bad_Influence

Purely out of explanation and to set the record right from my angle. Even though he accuses me of holding some sort of grudge for 4 years ,this site is only about 2 1/2 years old and i never heard of the guy prior to then. Check our Profiles and it`s easy to find out when i started and when he started .I was a member of the previous site , UKCB , about 2 years prior to that but never heard of him then either. His followers seem to have dug up some information from when i was a member of aol,which stretches back 11 years now and i certainly didn`t know him then. (ohh btw ,the information they dug up from way back then is all BS anyway. Even then the same old groups happily set onto 1 person ).

So you deny knowing me on the old site huh? Sensi, Fi, Daisy, Mista, Arti, among many others would beg to differ. We all remember you moaning at Mista, Arti and myself. Denial is futile you silly little man.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you deny knowing me on the old site huh? Sensi, Fi, Daisy, Mista, Arti, among many others would beg to differ. We all remember you moaning at Mista, Arti and myself. Denial is futile you silly little man.
I`ve never heard of you prior to this session .If you don`t like that then tough as it`s true . I knew each of the others on UKCB agreed but not you unless... you have changed your screen name ? I didn`t know Daisy or F1 either
Plus ,i may be a silly little man but you are not even a man of any sort .

B

Bad_Influence

I`ve never heard of you prior to this session .If you don`t like that then tough as it`s true . I knew each of the others on UKCB agreed but not you unless... you have changed your screen name ?

Same name that I used back then and you know it. And it was there I got the ban for posting the pic. Your memory is fading apparently.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Same name that I used back then and you know it. And it was there I got the ban for posting the pic. Your memory is fading apparently.
You had that ban in 2018 ;don`t be an ass. That was on this new site .I joined January 2018 you joined April 2018 so that ban is from after then. I thought you were something to do with sums ? You need a refresher course m8.
Ohh , no point me replying to any of your false claims as i don`t have a gang of followers who i need to impress with my prowess.

B

Bad_Influence

You had that ban in 2018 ;don`t be an ass. That was on this new site .I joined January 2018 you joined April 2018 so that ban is from after then. I thought you were something to do with sums ? You need a refresher course m8.
Ohh , no point me replying to any of your false claims as i don`t have a gang of followers who i need to impress with my prowess.

Wrong. Get your fact straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back