Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Best to ignore the rantings of such envious chatters eh ?.
They gather like vultures around a carcass when they see their friends attacking a single person. Not the same when they are the singularity and more than 1 is destroying them ;)
Who was it said "I`m not their leader!" ?
U speak so highly of urself

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
They gather like vultures around a carcass when they see their friends attacking a single person. Not the same when they are the singularity and more than 1 is destroying them ;)

You do make me laugh (that was sarcasm btw)....erm who is envious you silly old trout

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You know you really should act your age and not your shoe size oh n fyi(btw FYI means for your info ) manners cost nothing:)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Well done, WickedPerdition, for rattling a few cages and touching a few nerves. Some people need to 'grow up'.
:)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Well done, WickedPerdition, for rattling a few cages and touching a few nerves. Some people need to 'grow up'.

In your head we know this is what goes on,

The reality however is oh so very different

Have a smashing weekend !!

B

Bad_Influence

Not the same when they are the singularity and more than 1 is destroying them ;)

Oh dear. Destroying??? You’ve never ‘destroyed’ anyone here, the most you ever do is embarrass yourself, and leave people thinking “WTF is wrong with him?”.

One day you’ll see yourself as others do, and I hope I’m around to witness your meltdown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Them three are like the little three pigs there trying to hard at huffing and puffing lmao

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

You know that I have often said that the site thrives on predictable, ovine mentality. What you are witnessing here is that very process in this single thread.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh dear. Destroying??? You’ve never ‘destroyed’ anyone here, the most you ever do is embarrass yourself, and leave people thinking “WTF is wrong with him?”.

One day you’ll see yourself as others do, and I hope I’m around to witness your meltdown.
Turn that around and that`s exactly what many people on here think of you . I`m sure NORMAL people can see who the master goader is even if he has friends in high places here . I suggest that anyone new to this thread reads what others have typed and decide who the bullies are .

B

Bad_Influence

Turn that around and that`s exactly what many people on here think of you . I`m sure NORMAL people can see who the master goader is even if he has friends in high places here . I suggest that anyone new to this thread reads what others have typed and decide who the bullies are .

Need some cheese to go with that whine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back