Being killed with Kindness

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hahahaha sorry to laugh but he says it just typeface on a screen. how now she not conning you she could show any photo of any one . cool ya heels lover boy. you packing your your passport after on week where you think your going ? Do have permission to travel when rest us are not allowed too.
it wasn't so much the photo that unsettled me (though that didn't help) it was the other personal stuff she shared with me. As for the passport remark in my post, any idiot could see that wasn't meant to be taken literally..it was figurative. You know.."being on a journey/passport". Get it now do you, or do you want me to join up all the dots for you? Anyway, thank you for making me laugh with your reply. Much appreciated!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
it wasn't so much the photo that unsettled me (though that didn't help) it was the other personal stuff she shared with me. As for the passport remark in my post, any idiot could see that wasn't meant to be taken literally..it was figurative. You know.."being on a journey/passport". Get it now do you, or do you want me to join up all the dots for you? Anyway, thank you for making me laugh with your reply. Much appreciated!
Aim to please just like a giggle at responses.
P.S I love a new dot to dot book mines running out

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
f**k oddi arnoch tarten Gymraeg!!. She's an upstanding pillock of the community. And anyway, I'm yeast intolerant. Yours, Lou Smoralls xx
tsk what is the world coming to ....cookie with your welsh ...oddi arnoch tarten Gymraeg......English version fk** off you a welsh tart looks like you need a good talking to young lady I shall get Basildon Bond to give you that talking to., hes good at that it seems :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I appreciate your lengthy and considered reply to my post. I just really have one thing to say...it takes one to know one! You made me laugh anyway! Thank you!
BB you forgot to type "No wonder I prefer the company of women"

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
tsk what is the world coming to ....cookie with your welsh ...oddi arnoch tarten Gymraeg......English version fk** off you a welsh tart looks like you need a good talking to young lady I shall get Basildon Bond to give you that talking to., hes good at that it seems :rolleyes:
Oi! It wasn't me! We have no swears, and anyway, he made the mistake of heading straight to Google Translate... I wasn't going to say anything but... WRONG! Ha ha ha x

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oi! It wasn't me! We have no swears, and anyway, he made the mistake of heading straight to Google Translate... I wasn't going to say anything but... WRONG! Ha ha ha x
So sorry to disappoint you with my rough translation but as Margam Marjorie wasn't available it was a last resort (a bit like Rhyl). Anyway...can't stay...gotta plot a 2am trip along the B-Roads of Pembrokeshire to my second home on the coast. Hope the South Wales Heddlu are asleep. I hope you lot haven't burnt it down. Yours, El Toupee xx

M

Manky

My hatred has never wavered . I dont discrimininate and hate everyone equally .

Last edited by a moderator:

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My hatred has never wavered . **** off .
oh Manky dear boy. Whatever have I done to you to earn such bile, such vitriol? You say your "hatred has never wavered", which makes it sound as if we have been sworn enemies for years, yet I have only been in the Chatrooms a matter of a few weeks and don't know you at all..VERY ODD! Anyway, I DO like a person who remains steadfast in their views..bravo!

Back