do you believe in God

• Total voters

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Believe in god but follow no organised religion

Spiritual but not religious

Cultural Christian but dislike Christianity

Europeans need a new religion as the old is dying and was replaced with liberalism, egalitarianism and zionism, Christianity has become weak emasculated and pathetic for those reasons. The churches will preach globalism and virtue signal progressive mantra for the detriment of traditional religious values and practices all too secure that state or big business funding which keeps the emptying churches in the black all whilst the pope gets excited with the unveiling of the newly erected Baphomet statue at the Vatican.

The priests, vicars and bishops all bow down to Christianities mother religion. Corruption is rife and subversion is real

Shame Christianity is the only religion which is politically correct for deconstruction and criticism but do the same for 'Islam' or the ''mother'' Abrahamic religion of the two 'Judaism' and you will probably end up getting your door kicked in by Mi5 lol

Voltaire "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Last edited:

Mr_Rendering

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It is evidence of a possibility, NOT evidence of existence. Please at least try to keep up.
Causality is as sure and solid as 2+2 equaling 4. It's a basic rule of science. If you reject that you are the irrational one.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
RNA a precursor to DNA?
That's one mighty assumption that ignores that the first living cell must have had DNA..
No DNA no protein.NO protein no cell.

No assumption at all..!

There isn't much I don't know about DNA. Similarly RNA.

FACT. ...RNA was a very close relative of DNA. It was the FIRST genetic molecule to arise around 4 billion years ago, but in a primitive form, that later evolved into the DNA molecules that we see in life today.

When I said that RNA was a precursor to DNA, I did not at the same time state that RNA was responsible for the First Living Cell.

RNA doesn't work like that.

Have a read of this.

RNA - Wikipedia - Free Chat Rooms

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Causality is as sure and solid as 2+2 equaling 4. It's a basic rule of science. If you reject that you are the irrational one.

Causality. IS a basic rule of Science. OK.!

Since you appear to be on the same page and we are now talking Science, remember that science does not allow for the 'Supernatural'.

Mr_Rendering

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Causality. IS a basic rule of Science. OK.!

Since you appear to be on the same page and we are now talking Science, remember that science does not allow for the 'Supernatural'.
Having a creator is not the super natural. It's a rational conclusion of causality.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Having a creator is not the super natural. It's a rational conclusion of causality.

No it isn't.

There can never be a conclusion to causality.

Who IS your Creator?...And why is he/she/it a better bet than someone else of a different faith to you who believes the same about 'Their' Creator.?

Mr_Rendering

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No it isn't.

There can never be a conclusion to causality.

Who IS your Creator?...And why is he/she/it a better bet than someone else of a different faith to you who believes the same about 'Their' Creator.?

In terms of our existence there is a conclusion. We were created.
Every tribe ever studied have believed in a creator. There is no difference apart from language. We all have the same creator.

HeroesAreVillains

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyone who believes in god shouldn't be bestowed any kind of responsibility in life, because they are clearly fcking brain damaged.

G

goszt

i think that the arguments in favor of god's existence are pretty bad but i don't care if someone is religious or not as long as they dont try to force it upon other people.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i think that the arguments in favor of god's existence are pretty bad but i don't care if someone is religious or not as long as they dont try to force it upon other people.

On a deeper level it is not so much if god exists or not it is what that god or the created god through philosophical thought and what the cultural and societal practices represent.

In most cases the major god(s) create an extension and framework of morality and customs for a set ethnic group, tribe and society

Wars are won through inspiration - god of war and god of strength Zeus, Allah, Odin being obvious examples

Great Works of Art are created from an expression of spirituality and the desire to please a god(s) look at the wonderful art produced from all all high religious cultures and civilizations throughout history.

Societal structure gains organisation and cohesion which sets societal norms from the morality and perceived judgements of that set people's god

A godless society lacks so much inspiration, spirituality and cohesion in my opinion

Last edited:
L

lucylockett

Seems too many gods in this world... and too many people who believe that their god is the only one and others are wrong

hippychris

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ask not does god exist; ask instead why do you need god to exist?

B

Bad_Influence

The bible-bashers will tell you that god doesn't perform miracles now because that would remove humanities belief in its free-will to make mistakes and to feck up this world. But nobody expects 'him' to make everything ok, just to show his big ugly face in the sky to prove 'his' loyal supporters correct. The fact that there has never, in 2000 years been one single iota of any evidence of 'his' existence points to the fact that 'he' is is a myth and 'his' story is merely a man-made work of fiction, written with the sole intent of subjugating the deluded masses.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you say that you are God, then there are problems for true Christians here. Because they have One God and One Mediator between them and God.
So, We have God Jehovah THE Father and Jesus Christ of Nazareth God Son. We don't need any other god's.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
God is real and powerful.
My God is the Almighty God. His Name is Jehovah, His Son name is JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH.

B

Bad_Influence

God is real and powerful.
My God is the Almighty God. His Name is Jehovah, His Son name is JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH.

God is as real as the tooth fairy and the bible is just a very long-winded comic.

Back