do you believe in God

do you believe in God

• Total voters

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I believe what we have here is a Doubting Thomas. and have ya ever heard of Pascals Wager?

B

Bad_Influence

Nurse.... NURSE..... SaraD is having one of her 'episodes' again.

B

Bad_Influence

I keep giving you evidence of God, you can not create something from nothing. Something must have created our universe.

Religion has brought peace and tranquillity, the most murderous ideology of all was/is Communism which murdered 100 million people. Communism was atheistic.

That is not evidence. YOU say something cannot be created from nothing but quantum mechanics would certainly disagree with you. Now please provide some actual proof, something that cannot so easily be debunked.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The Universe does NOT need a 'Creator'.

Here's the PROOF.

'A universe from nothing'. Lawrence Krauss.

Life does NOT need a 'Creator'.

Here's the PROOF.

The origin of life. How life started on earth. (Cosmology Today.)

B

badly

That is not evidence. YOU say something cannot be created from nothing but quantum mechanics would certainly disagree with you. Now please provide some actual proof, something that cannot so easily be debunked.
Lets hear it from you how DNA came about.
A complex coded information programming mechanism that must have existed in the first living cell.
Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cant find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A complex coded information programming mechanism that must have existed in the first living cell.
Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cant find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

DNA didn't just 'Come about'...There was a precursor to DNA....It is called RNA...

RNA was a Self Replicating Molecule but slightly different to Modern DNA.

Information is in the eye of the 'Beholder'...How you interpret... | infomation |

Think about that?..:)

B

Bad_Influence

Give evidence. It has been proved that on a particular level biology comes up short.

Mr_Rendering

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Causality is proof that something can not be created from nothing. So using today's scientific principles our universe could not have cteated itself. Impossible.
When atheists cite quantum physics, the discussion is over. Quantum physicists accept that God can exist... i reckon you need to do some reading and deep thinking on this subject, your rejection of God is irrational and probably a psychological issue as opposed to an issue of reason.

B

Bad_Influence

Causality is proof that something can not be created from nothing. So using today's scientific principles our universe could not have cteated itself. Impossible.
When atheists cite quantum physics, the discussion is over. Quantum physicists accept that God can exist... i reckon you need to do some reading and deep thinking on this subject, your rejection of God is irrational and probably a psychological issue as opposed to an issue of reason.

Causality is not evidence at all. As I said quantum mechanics has shown that matter can be created from nothing. And while I agree that it does not prohibit the existence of a god, as you yourself say, god CAN exist... This does not mean a god DOES exist.
I will ask once more, please provide evidence that a god exists. (It's never been proven throughout history so iif you do somehow have irrefutable evidence then I have to wonder why I've not heard of it before)

B

badly

DNA didn't just 'Come about'...There was a precursor to DNA....It is called RNA...

RNA was a Self Replicating Molecule but slightly different to Modern DNA.

Information is in the eye of the 'Beholder'...How you interpret... | infomation |

Think about that?..:)
RNA a precursor to DNA?
That's one mighty assumption that ignores that the first living cell must have had DNA..
No DNA no protein.NO protein no cell.

Mr_Rendering

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Causality is not evidence at all. As I said quantum mechanics has shown that matter can be created from nothing. And while I agree that it does not prohibit the existence of a god, as you yourself say, god CAN exist... This does not mean a god DOES exist.
I will ask once more, please provide evidence that a god exists. (It's never been proven throughout history so iif you do somehow have irrefutable evidence then I have to wonder why I've not heard of it before)

You accept God can exist and offer no explanation of the universe origins. My work here is done lmfao

B

Bad_Influence

It is evidence of a possibility, NOT evidence of existence. Please at least try to keep up.

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
":(narrow mined" comes to mind

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Or someone was badly hurt by religion :(

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
I also believe in the Wizard of OZ ..:cool: