YAH Mods with no avatars

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
To be fair, a lot of the uk chatters have been very good to most of us new chatters, and most days it jogs along with banter and chat...the main problem is old aol battles being brought into this room,

I was talking about YAH room really......some idiots in there seem to think they own it and dont make others welcome.... or refuse to include "The Unwelcome " in the convo and continue to clique talk. Sad! :(

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some people go in to chat with their friends ..some people go in to make friends.....It doesn't make it clicky, it makes it a normal room with diverse people. Sometimes a new person doesn't integrate themselves very well when they start of by being negative about a room others really enjoy....
And sometimes, new people or those who don't chat very often, simply just don't fit in with who ever might be on line at that time.
No one owns that room, but I could understand some being quite protective of it given the negativity that a few have written about it.
There are several different and intermingling groups of chatters and very stable numbers each night.
Generally speaking, it is a really nice room, and people are made welcome especially when they new on site.

J

JustinCredible

Dont you like colours Justin?
I have nothing against colours but I would hate to see this nice orderly forum turned into some kind of amazing technicoloured confabulation . .it will be jazzy signatures next and this is my last refuge! :rolleyes:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Justin don't you ever stop moaning your like a spoilt child

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fed up getting alerts for new posts of forum only to see its more tedious small talk with no relevance to topic between the usual suspects. Waits for the usual insults....

What this place needs is a chat room - o wait a minute........

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
He always butts in... but I like him.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But hes from London how could you
took me ages to stop working there

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In all the years I have been in chat ....I have never touched the block button.

Zaira

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello my dear
name is miss Zaira Ahmed, i saw your profile it was interesting and i decided to write you. contact me with my email ([email protected]) so that i can introduce myself with my photos. i wait to read from you in my inbox. ([email protected])
Zaira

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The above message must be for you Words. :rolleyes:

Back