YAH Mods with no avatars

J

JustinCredible

It's nice to put a face to the person you're typing to as we're a little community in YAH and it's nice to share..so come on and join in with the rest of the chatters or is there something to hide?
Have people come to this site and assumed a new identity for fear of being recognised? a bit like Superman! I hope not because that would be wrong and a little disingenuous.

The crab lies still on the chopping board never knowing when the knife will fall . . . . . .

J

JustinCredible

Hester.. you should have tipped me off.. I may be a gossiping old woman but I know when to keep my big gob shut as others can testify to . . .

C

connie59296

I am not going through this ridiculous charade again JustinCredible. I have said all that needed to be said on the Hester post; were you all this nasty on aol or just the charmed few?

J

JustinCredible

I am not going through this ridiculous charade again JustinCredible. I have said all that needed to be said on the Hester post; were you all this nasty on aol or just the charmed few?
Hester.. remember the first facebookgate incident when we got chatting? I learnt then that you will deny deny deny. . .I know you..I like you I always have done.. those hours and hours of chatting I do miss them.
Once I got with Bev things were never the same.. I get that.
Over those months..years? of private chat I got to know your typing style and it was when as a Mod you started picking away at me over the most ridiculous things really cramping my style to the point I couldn't type anything I had to say it on the forum..So I did think hmmmmmmm is that her?
now it's all out in the open I hope it can just be put to bed.
As i often said to you.. I will always be a friend to anyone that needs a friend.

C

connie59296

Hester.. remember the first facebookgate incident when we got chatting? I learnt then that you will deny deny deny. . .I know you..I like you I always have done.. those hours and hours of chatting I do miss them.
Once I got with Bev things were never the same.. I get that.
Over those months..years? of private chat I got to know your typing style and it was when as a Mod you started picking away at me over the most ridiculous things really cramping my style to the point I couldn't type anything I had to say it on the forum..So I did think hmmmmmmm is that her?
now it's all out in the open I hope it can just be put to bed.
As i often said to you.. I will always be a friend to anyone that needs a friend.

C

connie59296

As previously posted, I have said all I am going to say, this whole fiasco is a witch hunt and please don't mention Bev to me, she has already stated i have pulled her to pieces on the forum when I have never mentioned her name; I think you will find that was down to you! Anyway, end of conversation

R

retiremunter

As previously posted, I have said all I am going to say, this whole fiasco is a witch hunt and please don't mention Bev to me, she has already stated i have pulled her to pieces on the forum when I have never mentioned her name; I think you will find that was down to you! Anyway, end of conversation
oh belt up.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Omfg fancy bringing ya OLD dirty washing to these lovely polite forums.

Back