YAH Mods with no avatars

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I chop and change between a pic of myself and usually something silly, i dont think it matters if a Mod doesnt have an pic of themselves, is it going to stop them from doing their job?, no, i dont think so!...i dont have anything hide, but i do understand why not everyone has a pic up of themselves...

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dont see many peeps walking on roads with paper bags over their heads to keep secret.... do you?

B

Beemovie

I dont see many peeps walking on roads with paper bags over their heads to keep secret.... do you?[/QUOTE
I dont see many peeps walking on roads with paper bags over their heads to keep secret.... do you?
If you can not put a name to a face or in the case you are referring to, a face to a name you still have the same anonymity. How many people do you see walking down the road wearing a name tag?
If you are going to post something sensible then please do but stop this absolute drivel you keep coming out with please[
/QUOTE]

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Derrrrr.... I cant even read your reply? :confused:

B

Beemovie

Derrrrr.... I cant even read your reply? :confused:
If you can not put a name to a face or in the case you are referring to, a face to a name you still have the same anonymity. How many people do you see walking down the road wearing a name tag?
If you are going to post something sensible then please do but stop this absolute drivel you keep coming out with please

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It so happens Bee that in this day and age many, many people walk around, outside their place of work wearing just that......... a dog tag attached to either a clip or a cord. This is necessary in the workplace to confirm id and it has a code on the back to enable people to enter doors in the establishment but to use this in the street is absurd.

However, it is nice to see who u are talking to in chat rooms via an avatar.

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes.. The chat witness protection program....chatters that are so detested and hated they have to be taken out of chat and placed in another chat site..given Mod status so they have added protection.. hmmmmmmm makes sense now!
If you are going to post something sensible then please do but stop this absolute drivel you keep coming out with please

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
FGS Lighten up, most posts are of a humourous nature, to be fair I dont care if they have pics or not, just dont try to hoodwink me with your nice chat and pretence of being someone else !

J

JustinCredible

Shelagh..
Please don't ridicule the chat witness protection program. .Think of those chatters that have assumed a new name and a new font constantly having to watch the way they type for fear of giving themselves away..having to greet and pretend to like chatters they really detest. even going to the lengths of creating a fake facebook account so they can add their new chat friends..it must be awful for them.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
May I suggest ..... Never open a fb account....Dangerous place to be.
They should change its name to Fake Book

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Suppose thats it ........there are no true roomies here anymore, mean originals. I have been sent stuff about YAH and did call in there yesteday. Sadly I found it to be exactly like the stuff I was sent. :(

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Shelagh..
Please don't ridicule the chat witness protection program. .Think of those chatters that have assumed a new name and a new font constantly having to watch the way they type for fear of giving themselves away..having to greet and pretend to like chatters they really detest. even going to the lengths of creating a fake facebook account so they can add their new chat friends..it must be awful for them.
Suppose thats it ........there are no true roomies here anymore, mean originals. I have been sent stuff about YAH and did call in there yesteday. Sadly I found it to be exactly like the stuff I was sent. :(

To be fair, a lot of the uk chatters have been very good to most of us new chatters, and most days it jogs along with banter and chat...the main problem is old aol battles being brought into this room,

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A chatter is a chatter, does it really matter where we originated from?, i dont think so...we're just one big melting pot! :rolleyes:

J

JustinCredible

Chatters should stick to their own kind.no mixed-font chatters! :rolleyes:

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thats discrimination!...but will shut up now as i dont want to be accused of hijacking a thread! :p

J

JustinCredible

Thats discrimination!...but will shut up now as i dont want to be accused of hijacking a thread! :p
Good Girl! but lose the coloured font..only black fonts here thank you. . . and me? use discriminatory language? never!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its a bit like CrackerJack here.......bet you can't hold too many in one hand!

Last edited:
Back