worst movie you ever seen

• Thread starter chatsitesmostbanned
  • Start date

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
any of the fast &furious films, 100 percent unadulterated shite direct from the dungflap, designed purely for the perpetual mouthbreather.....simply awful

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
what's the worst movie you ever seen?
hhuuuugghh ahhhhhh ehhgg??...well thats what my brain sounded like after many of them. Sometimes its the trailors that trick you.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
what's the worst movie you ever seen?
not a film i know but "upstairs and fuckin break all the cast members neck falling downstairs ..you baastuds for killing my lovely innocent brain cells.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Recently it would have to be the Robin Hood movie with Taron Egerton. I couldn’t even finish it!
I concur what a load of Tosh !!

P

Phoenix1964

Oh it’s got to be The Greasy Strangler it’s so bad that you can’t believe it was ever made or thought of.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I gave 50 Shades a go. My logic was that, to rip it to shreds, I had to at least watch it. I got as far as the bit where he sniffs her undercrackers then switched off. About as erotic as a pan of spanners. I still can't fathom how it sold so many copies.

S

Saphire

The human centipede.

Please, don't torture yourself watching it.

Enraged_Santa

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Street Fighter.

Poorly made game to film adaptation with the likes of Jean-Claude Van Damme and so called super-perky skills of Kylie Minogue. Sadly Raul Julia's last film as General Bison.

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sex lives of the potato men. Crass and unfunny - a comedy film without the comedy!

Jupiter ascending, a mess of a movie, that I switched off after half an hour. Back to the charity shop with that one.

Back