worst movie you ever seen

• Thread starter chatsitesmostbanned
  • Start date
A

angelo

I recently started to watch The Girl On A Train but after less than 15 minutes realised that I was going to find the film become progressively more insipid.
Consequently, I turned it off and watched some Laurel and Hardy instead.
sounds about your stretch Wicked laurel and hardy clowns like yourself

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Bad movies are like that spoilt brat at school that trips one day face flat in the mud, you realise the shitty moments in your life somehow dont feel that shitty in comparison. "The Fiend", I just cant begin to find the words to descibe this masterpeice of complete and utter dogshit left out to bake in the sun. Had I not seen this post, the memory would have all but gone so thanks for reminding me. A killer on the loose in UK countryside, in the end he lmao "glows" as he I think was strangling his victim, Is like the director [unfortunately has to be refered to as that] was explaining how the victim should react, looked that staged, they couldn even kill someone convincingly.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
postman pat was the worst he didn't even deliver his letters and we all paid 85 p first class gutted I was
So bad you had to tell us twice? :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
sounds about your stretch Wicked laurel and hardy clowns like yourself
Your point would have been more viable if you had taken reasonable steps to use correct grammar.
I'm sorry, but I felt it necessary to respond only on account of your dreadful English.
:rolleyes:

A

angelo

Your point would have been more viable if you had taken reasonable steps to use correct grammar.
I'm sorry, but I felt it necessary to respond only on account of your dreadful English.
for a kick off I'm not English and thank **** for that

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
for a kick off I'm not English and thank **** for that
That's the traditional excuse here. I am inclined to believe that you are a probably a troll from Scandinavia.
Get back under your bridge, be quiet and aspire to greater things.
Oh, and I give English lessons for very reasonable prices.

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
'Sir Stanley Matthews: a life'
it was very boring

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Any of the Star Wars movies apart from the first 3.
Pure garbage.

Back