Will you open up your home to a Ukrainian refugee?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I wonder when the gruesome twosome is going to "debate" some of his more outlandish claims, given they are so exact as to what grown-up "debate" entails.

I won't hold my breath though, all three have a similar view.

:)

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
All of this smells off to me. The EU leaders were all having food, drink, and probably sharing a joke or two with Putin and Russia a few years ago.

Bit like when the Duke of Windsor cosied up to Hitler. In the 1930s he was just another European statesman. Contemporary British newspaper reports indicate what a puzzle Hitler was to British observers back then, and how grossly he was misjudged.

The_Lizard

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The government will shortly appeal to the public to home a refugee if they are able.
Anyone who is willing and able, will be asked to take in a refugee, for a minimum of 6 months....the refugees, will be allowed to work, claim benefits, and have access to all services.

Would you be in the position to take in a Ukrainian refugee...and NO I WOULD NOT

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
The government will shortly appeal to the public to home a refugee if they are able.
Anyone who is willing and able, will be asked to take in a refugee, for a minimum of 6 months....the refugees, will be allowed to work, claim benefits, and have access to all services.

Would you be in the position to take in a Ukrainian refugee...and will

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wonder when the gruesome twosome is going to "debate" some of his more outlandish claims, given they are so exact as to what grown-up "debate" entails.

I won't hold my breath though, all three have a similar view.

:)
A "Twosome " turns into a "all three" ,my my how`d they do that ?.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Says bunny boiler angry chubby bird who has tag-teamed with two old blokes in order to harass a lone woman.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are such a little creep, always trying to sidle onto whoever is tag teaming.
Try to post independently now and again....it'll do wonders for your self respect.;)
I tried to ,many times ,but my threads were deleted or closed rather quickly. Unfortunately i don`t have the same face as others do who use this Forum :).

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Fun for you or for her?

I suspect you'd both have a different take on 'fun'.

I know you're going to consider me 'woke' and say that I 'can't take a joke', but frankly I couldn't give a toss.

There is no fun to be had with someone fleeing a war torn zone and is in desperate need of help.

This is not a 'Carry On' film, this is real life.

Apparently someone else considered a similar fact - Here's hoping he spends the next decade locked up so that other vile individuals are put off doing the same thing.

A man is suspected of raping a 19-year-old girl whom he took under his roof when she fled Ukraine during the war.

In Wroclaw, Poland, a 19-year-old girl who fled Ukraine because of the war was the victim of a man who offered her asylum. When she arrived at the indicated address, she was raped.

Writes about this publication Wiadomosci.

It is reported that a 49-year-old man met a 19-year-old Ukrainian woman on the Web, offering his help through an Internet portal. After that, he took her to his apartment, where, as they suspect, he raped her.

The other day, after intensive and intense actions, the police detained him. Now he faces up to 12 years in prison. The police through the prosecutor's office will file an application for temporary detention of the man.

“Special condemnation deserves the fact that the woman found herself in a difficult life situation, fled from war-torn Ukraine, did not speak Polish, did not know the city, had never been in Poland. She trusted the man who promised to help. All this turned out to be insidious manipulation. by a 49-year-old man,” commented a representative of the Provincial Police Headquarters in Wroclaw.

Law enforcement officers assured that they react to such situations with full determination and sharpness.

“There is no and will not be an indulgence for criminals who take advantage of human misfortune,” the Polish police stressed.

I take it humour isnt your strong point.

The post was simply sarcastic satire.

If you really want to talk about the suffering the UK has brought on people, I would suggest you look up the attacks on the Yemeni people by the Saudi's who we supply the arms to.
Or the Slave markets in Libya that we created.

In Yemen there have been 10's of thousands of casualties, roughly 8 million people displaced, living in tent cities that have to keep moving.
All backed by weapons supplied by us in the UK.

I am so sick of those who think they are clever but are simply uneducated to geo-political realities, I do volunteer work following those people, making sure aid gets through, trying to come to terms with the fact my country is funding what we are doing to these people.

None of that seems to matter to you, or anyone, until the flag waving starts.

I would suggest one should learn before one attempts to teach, or preach.

Humour is how I cope with the sh** people do to each other, if you dont like it, I suggest you actually learn and attempt to do something about it.

Then see how fucked up you get and see what you rely on to help you get through the day.

If I had a few words of wisdom for you it would be "Grow the **** up".

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well done you - A round of applause, please.

Thanks for your input and info on what you do, although un-necessary .

So you're a volunteer, right?

How much are you actually being paid for that, may I ask?

By being paid I mean how much money does the non profit association ( I presume it's a non profit) for which you do said volunteering work give you in terms of reimbursement of expenses?

Shall I guess ?

Just a few words of wisdom to you - You know nothing about me and I doubt I'm going to tell you anything anytime soon

Nothing at all.
It would hardly be charitable if I got a salary lmao.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, hardly charitable.
But sadly it does happen - it's not called a salary - it's called a reimbursement of expenses and it is given to people who volunteer, by many non profit organisations.

No its simply charity.
I get nothing for my time, neither does anyone in the organisation as I am aware.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, hardly charitable.
But sadly it does happen - it's not called a salary - it's called a reimbursement of expenses and it is given to people who volunteer, by many non profit organisations.

Maybe ypu could try it, actaully giving a sh** about toher people.
Its very rewarding when you dont just spout the usual "I care" Bs.

Fecking idiots who talk the talk but dont want to be involved with actually helping people, they just like to say they do.

It's very easy, sh** or get off the pot.

Back