Why am i banned

Laidbackian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why am I banned
I'm banned too , because of my provider talktalk "Your account or client is banned: This provider is blocked due to continued abuse from its users. (9365853e)"

Last edited:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm banned too , because of my provider talktalk "Your account or client is banned: This provider is blocked due to continued abuse from its users. (9365853e)"
That provider has been banned since early March of this year. But only for their mobile data, using wi-fi instead should solve the issue.

Aurora-Dream

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That provider has been banned since early March of this year. But only for their mobile data, using wi-fi instead should solve the issue.
Is there any way around this? Could the ban be lifted?
There seems to be quite a few of us on the O2 network. Seems a bit overkill to ban everyone on a network because of a few trolls, especially when it doesn't prevent the trolls.

Laidbackian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There seems to be quite a few of us on the O2 network. Seems a bit overkill to ban everyone on a network because of a few trolls, especially when it doesn't prevent the trolls.
I'm using WiFi through my laptop,, so there must be another reason

Laidbackian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Elwood: Talktalk have found a problem on my landline and are sending an engineer. It may be a problem with the line

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The network ban had to be put in place to stop a number of individuals who were doing more than just troll the site and were ban evading over and over. It has worked and was put in place by the site COO and at this time, sorry it wont be lifted.

Aurora-Dream

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The network ban had to be put in place to stop a number of individuals who were doing more than just troll the site and were ban evading over and over. It has worked and was put in place by the site COO and at this time, sorry it wont be lifted.
Ok, thanks.

obadiah_blinks

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
all for that' Ellwood and block the fakes and the clones gets fed up with saying hi to the same person over and over
it's very tedious

Back