Why am i banned

L

Londonboy

That ban code relates to another chatter. I've checked, there is no ban for your screen name and to be double sure I have manually unbanned you which showed there was no ban in place. Can you get into chat now ?
yes thanks

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Nibbles, thanks for that. I have reset my router without success. We are not on full fibre yet (Up in t'hills so may take a while to get here) so it won't be that but thank you I will do further checks
Not sure if it was because I'd upgraded that the issue occurred or if it was just coincidence that it started just as I had. Another chatter had the problem around that same time. He had it solved when TalkTalk fitted him a new phone socket. Probably worth contacting TalkTalk and explain your issue, they should be able to look into it and sort it for you. Which is what they did when this happened a second time for me.
Good luck with it.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked and nope - still can't get in :-( (See also post from Altair above)
The long running ban on mobile data access to the site for O2 users has now been lifted. Hopefully this will now allow you to log in. Please let me know. Thanks.

Back