What news?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The island of Malta received the George Cross. When Labour got in power there didn't they then hand it back? Should Labour ever form a government here :eek: maybe they could play the same trick.

Snow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No matter what read these days makes me feel like i'm a nutter. Who believe? Who trust? Who right? Where they get that from? So much controversy? Shakes head, put trainers on go for a walk

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just read your previous post re your education. You read as a very balanced. educated person and I also note that you are never afraid to back yourself. Quite fearless! So I wouldn't give a toss about your questionable school experience! We can learn elsewhere.

Pseudo-intellectual! Gold! ;) Gifts that keep on giving...
It wouldn't bug me so much if it weren't for the fact that so many Labour MP's seem to reject the local comprehensive school for their own children. They opt for private education or a grammar school (often outside the constituency). A case of - do as I say, not do as I do :rolleyes:
Who believe? Who trust? Who right? Where they get that from? So much controversy? Shakes head, put trainers on go for a walk
Don't worry, best not to, all in the same boat, better times ahead, can bank on it, good show!

Back