Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do you take a newspaper?

Which one and why?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I read the The Mail online every day because I agree with a lot of what it spouts, and because it's free. I buy The Sun every Saturday, mostly for the free TV guide that comes with it.

HarvestMouse

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Only online, I read from both ends of the spectrum, The Guardian and The Daily Mail. I admit that I did read The Sun today to see what another Tory scumbag had been doing....

I don’t buy an actual newspaper but do get a lot second hand ones for lining my guinea pig and mouse cages. Can’t beat them. They are way superior to puppy pads :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
No Sun, Mail? TUT TuT!

Well! You are an uneducated, unbrainwashed lot!
No Mail? No Sun?......TuT Tut!
You've actually got to the point now that you are boring yourself to death! Responding to your own posts is a sure sign of madness. :rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I get all my news and facts about life and much more by reading the experts that use the forums and the chatrooms.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
When I said unbrainwashed......I was thinking of you.
Just retire gracefully, (if you can), and do yourself and the rest of us a big favour.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I get all my news and facts about life and much more by reading the experts that use the forums and the chatrooms.
I wonder ,have you noticed that BI has resorted to holding long conversations with himself on his own name ? LOLOL ! he really is going round the bend ! If he doesn`t like a reply from any poster he just deletes it ,so nobody can see or disagree with any of his famous "knowall" statements.
I have to laugh :D.

Last edited:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What will he post when he catches IT, do you think?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I read the The Mail online every day because I agree with a lot of what it spouts, and because it's free. I buy The Sun every Saturday, mostly for the free TV guide that comes with it.
I am like Liverpool re the Sun. The mail does a good t v guide!

B

Bad_Influence

I wonder ,have you noticed that BI has resorted to holing long conversations with himself on his own name ? LOLOL ! he really is going round the bend ! If he doesn`t like a reply from any poster he just deletes it ,so nobody can see or disagree with any of his famous "knowall" statements.
I have to laugh :D.
The ONLY chatter I have deleted is Altair... EVER. Do get your facts right. And I fully agreed with what he said, but he knows I always delete him.

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who is the person who disagrees with me most? That would be yourself. Have I ever deleted your posts? No. Now go back to your blinkered, uncaring life please
I`ll run through my post on your profile page ,see if i can find mine again ;)
"Uncaring " ? me ? that`s your lot who work in the "caring " community but refuse to have the Vaccine where it could be of most benefit .I know that you may be the only one to refuse it but i think that your boss should insist that you have it ,for the sake of the Vulnerable if not for your sake. I would admire the boss of they did that .( notice that i don`t mention any names or even the sex of others even though most people who read this probably already know it )

Back