What news?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Perhaps you need to explain what you are rabbiting on about rather than typing in silly riddles, as is your habit.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Perhaps you need to explain what you are rabbiting on about rather than typing in silly riddles, as is your habit.
So you didn't post a reading list of DIRE lefty content?

SamBally

Reaction score
So you didn't post a reading list of DIRE lefty content?

You asked people to reveal what newspapers they bought.

Then you insult them.

That sums up you right-wing scumbags.

A product of the extremely expensive grammar school system that you didn't pay for?

I doubt you have any formal education at all.

SamBally

Reaction score
Right-wing scum bag who put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5. With his 1960s stereotypes that he was taught at his sh** grammar.

My baby boom post was lifted from the Daily Mail. The well-known " DIRE lefty content".

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Right-wing scum bag who put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5. With his 1960s stereotypes that he was taught at his sh** grammar.

My baby boom post was lifted from the Daily Mail. The well-known " DIRE lefty content".
I'm not surprised!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm getting heartily sick of the metropolitan elite of the Labour party, 'the loony left', the woke brigade, the cultural warriors, Oh, and pseudo-intellectual, internet hardmen looking for an argument online because they've nothing better to do with their lives, telling me I'm too ignorant to know what I'm voting for, or for buying the wrong paper, or for simply having a view opposite to what they believe in. Thank you!

SamBally

Reaction score
All the 'moderates' on this site are aware the board is dominated by male right-wing scumbags who blame their lot in life on immigrants, the left and labour. The moderates don't post because they know they will have 5 or 6 angry old men shouting at them. The same scumbags making the same comments day after day after day.

;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Day after Day after Day....?...Why do you think I don't visit this site very often?.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Moderate people like ladyonarooftop and woj, have respect i think, because they dont say a bad word about anybody.
Respect is earnt not given.
I think a lot of posters are put off by the name calling.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Moderate people like ladyonarooftop and woj, have respect i think, because they dont say a bad word about anybody.
Respect is earnt not given.
I think a lot of posters are put off by the name calling.
I have Respect here..Earned.

Who is calling Names?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
bad You are here?

b As is no capital B ..;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pmsl...?....There's a storm brewing in Norwich...;)

Tell me about this "baby boomer" group?. I was born during wartime but can`t remember ever getting any special favours from either Party!. Bread & jam was a normal meal for most kids of my age and where i lived . Rationing was still going in the early 1950`s so wtf is this "babyboomer " rubbish ?.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
While most schools in Britain were set to re-open in June, Eton College will remain closed until September after a study found that rich people are more averse to dying needlessly.

The landmark study found that people from a wealthy background don’t like to put their lives on the line without a good reason.

‘There’s absolutely no point in putting ourselves in the firing line when we can test out the easing of this lockdown on the plebs. The role of the poor is to act as canaries for us better types and this is a good chance for them to fulfil their duty,’ said one former Etonian fag-master.

Over a thousand of the wealthiest people in Britain were asked if they were willing to risk their lives to ‘get things back to normal.’ The study didn’t ask anyone from a less advantaged background as it was decided that their opinion didn’t matter.

‘You want to talk about suffering? My stock portfolio has taken a massive hit and I’m afraid it won’t recover until businesses are back open and operating at a normal level. It’s back to school and back to work for the serfs and we’ll rear our heads when all is safe again,’ said Sir Lord Lord IV the Osmington XI.

Eton College won’t open until September when it will then continue churning out sets of absolute psychopaths hell-bent of running Britain into the ground.'

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"I'm so sorry.......do you accept The George Cross?"

nhs.jpg

from Twitter News

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That picture wouldnt fool a ten year old.
Well done the nhs workers for getting the georges cross.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm getting heartily sick of the metropolitan elite of the Labour party, 'the loony left', the woke brigade, the cultural warriors, Oh, and pseudo-intellectual, internet hardmen looking for an argument online because they've nothing better to do with their lives, telling me I'm too ignorant to know what I'm voting for, or for buying the wrong paper, or for simply having a view opposite to what they believe in. Thank you!
I just read your previous post re your education. You read as a very balanced. educated person and I also note that you are never afraid to back yourself. Quite fearless! So I wouldn't give a toss about your questionable school experience! We can learn elsewhere.

Pseudo-intellectual! Gold! ;) Gifts that keep on giving...

Back