Unfounded allegations

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No one is throwing abuse at you. But it's a problem of YOUR own making.

It's ENTIRELY up to YOU to Post the Screes Shots.....or forever retreat into you own realm and leave the matter be.
Members are throwing abuse at me ,i have a screen shot from a stranger ( guest) to that affect ,plus others are getting crap hurled at them too.
You must think i`m an idiot ! It`s not allowed in the rule to post screen shots in an open room or forum unless told to by Admin( and they wint do that !)
if you wish to see a screen shot of me being abused ( which you claim i am not ) then ask me and leave your PM open.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Post me a list of all those who i have reported since Jan 2018. If it`s more than about 6 i`ll apologise ok ?.
How many reports ? If you have a list let me know . You shouldn`t have any trouble getting the total from your friendly Staff eh ?

W

WolfeSwitche

Which accusations ? . I think you have accused me of every crime in the book ! can you sort them out please ?
You've accused me of lying several times.
I've accused you of nothing. Told you what I think of you, yes, but no accusations from me.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't like you. I find you snide, sleazy and cantankerous.
isn`t that an accusation ? You can`t say it isn`t . An accusation that i`m "snide" , "sleazy" & "cantankerous " . Now sort yourself out bfore you accuse me .
that Blue in room said that i got her banned 3 times ! and i`m supposed to stay silent from a damn lie ?. She did get banned for calling me a Paedophile but it wasn`t me who reported her ,it was someone else in the room who thought it to be inappropriate of her .
She`s been hated by a lot of members in chatrooms and i see why .
If anyone is an attention seeker she is . and at times she gets up my nose ...so i have my say ( but she has me on block ! hahah)

W

WolfeSwitche

isn`t that an accusation ? You can`t say it isn`t . An accusation that i`m "snide" , "sleazy" & "cantankerous " . Now sort yourself out bfore you accuse me .
that Blue in room said that i got her banned 3 times ! and i`m supposed to stay silent from a damn lie ?. She did get banned for calling me a Paedophile but it wasn`t me who reported her ,it was someone else in the room who thought it to be inappropriate of her .
She`s been hated by a lot of members in chatrooms and i see why .
If anyone is an attention seeker she is . and at times she gets up my nose ...so i have my say ( but she has me on block ! hahah)
No, that's not an accusation. It's a statement of my feelings about you.

So you b**** about a chatter that has you blocked? Classy!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
''The only thing worse than being talked about is, not being talked about.'' - Andy Pandy

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You don’t even understand basic English now? Wolfe said she “finds you snide, sleazy and cantankerous.” and that is only her opinion of you. She didn’t say you were those things, just that you come across that way to her. It’s very simple really.

As for Blue, that woman is insane, or rather IN MY OPINION THAT WOMAN IS INSANE. But what has her comments got to do with anything here?

Ignoring the 1st part i move on to the subject of why i mention B;ue on here. I was answering Witch who was accusing me of bullying Blue ! Witch just barged into what was a generally public debate about Blue` s opinion of another topic and then just accused me of "bullying " Blue by giving my own version of the subject. Just tell me how come it was me bullying Blue when Blue was accusing me of killing "little childrn`s education" during the Pandemic issue merely by staying alive !! ffs that young woman is seriously demented and that`s MY opinion ,along with most others in the room at the time She`ll do anything to et attention and knows that her rantings about young childrens "education" during the Lockdown starts a fire ..Perhaps Witch would like to learn some basic English ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, that's not an accusation. It's a statement of my feelings about you.
In plain English you mean it is YOUR OPINION ? just as it`s MY OPINION that Blue is one big Troll and resorts to global insults if she can`t get her way. Most people who chat when she does know about this and humour her .I don`t.

W

WolfeSwitche

Ignoring the 1st part i move on to the subject of why i mention B;ue on here. I was answering Witch who was accusing me of bullying Blue ! Witch just barged into what was a generally public debate about Blue` s opinion of another topic and then just accused me of "bullying " Blue by giving my own version of the subject. Just tell me how come it was me bullying Blue when Blue was accusing me of killing "little childrn`s education" during the Pandemic issue merely by staying alive !! ffs that young woman is seriously demented and that`s MY opinion ,along with most others in the room at the time She`ll do anything to et attention and knows that her rantings about young childrens "education" during the Lockdown starts a fire ..Perhaps Witch would like to learn some basic English ?
Please address the first part.....
I don't care about the second part. I have no time for chatters that wish I'll on others or bring family into it.

W

WolfeSwitche

In plain English you mean it is YOUR OPINION ? just as it`s MY OPINION that Blue is one big Troll and resorts to global insults if she can`t get her way. Most people who chat when she does know about this and humour her .I don`t.
So you finally admit I havent accused you of anything?

Oh, and as for "barging in" on "your" convo.... it was in Lobby, which is for general chat.

Since I've joined here all I have seen from you is insults, snide remarks and moaning.

I'm done with you. Don't bother responding to me, tabbing me or engaging with me.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you finally admit I havent accused you of anything?

Oh, and as for "barging in" on "your" convo.... it was in Lobby, which is for general chat.

Since I've joined here all I have seen from you is insults, snide remarks and moaning.

I'm done with you. Don't bother responding to me, tabbing me or engaging with me.
You don`t like the truth then ? lol .
Well, it suits me fine not to have to read yet more trash from the clique.

Back