Unfounded allegations

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@hell2bwith76
Stop making unfounded allegations (that you can't back up) about me.

I don't like you. I find you snide, sleazy and cantankerous.
I've never accused you of anything, I've told you how I feel about you and pointed out that you're a consistent liar.
You have collected a gang of followers eh ?. Is this an attempt to remove Bad from his Throne ?:)
This is why i collect screenshots . To be able to recover when someone is spreading lies about me in the forms or chatrooms..
You truly are a Witch is my opinion . Lies ,lies and more lies about me spew from your mouth but you ai`nt the only one .
I just took a look at who gave you a "like " for that post of yours and i don`t even speak to any of those so where they get their information from is anyone`s guess!. Same place as you i suppose ,the Conspiracy craphouse .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ten minutes in the Debate room and The Witch thinks she owns the place ! hahaha . Some people are like that you know ? never happy unless they are Top Dog ( or Top Witch)

W

WolfeSwitche

You have collected a gang of followers eh ?. Is this an attempt to remove Bad from his Throne ?:)
This is why i collect screenshots . To be able to recover when someone is spreading lies about me in the forms or chatrooms..
You truly are a Witch is my opinion . Lies ,lies and more lies about me spew from your mouth but you ai`nt the only one .
I just took a look at who gave you a "like " for that post of yours and i don`t even speak to any of those so where they get their information from is anyone`s guess!. Same place as you i suppose ,the Conspiracy craphouse .
Oh grow up you childish little man!

SHOW ME THESE LIES OR STFU!

ten minutes in the Debate room and The Witch thinks she owns the place ! hahaha . Some people are like that you know ? never happy unless they are Top Dog ( or Top Witch)
Idiot.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I find you snide, sleazy and cantankerous.
I've never accused you of anything, I
What a witch !! lol . Never accused me of anything after finding me "snide ,sleazy, and cantankerous " rofl :)
you never cease to make me laugh .
Now ,pop off back to your palls in the 40/50 room to gather and spread more lies .

W

WolfeSwitche

What a witch !! lol . Never accused me of anything after finding me "snide ,sleazy, and cantankerous " rofl :)
you never cease to make me laugh .
Now ,pop off back to your palls in the 40/50 room to gather and spread more lies .
I didnt "accuse" you of being those things. I stated that's how I find you.
Soooo ,because it`s ONLY you who think it ,it`s not a lie to say it ? right ?
Only me?
Are you sure about that?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didnt "accuse" you of being those things. I stated that's how I find you.

Only me?
Are you sure about that?
I don`t want names of others who have just been "Brainwashed " about me . I expect to see names of people ( who i never speak to ) who can give evidence of what you claim about me .

W

WolfeSwitche

I don`t want names of others who have just been "Brainwashed " about me . I expect to see names of people ( who i never speak to ) who can give evidence of what you claim about me .
You want others to give evidence of MY claim of how I find you?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You want others to give evidence of MY claim of how I find you?
no no ,don`t try to read my mind . I want others who never speak to me and never have ( so don`t know me ) to tell me if they find me as you do and why ?
Simple enough question ,shouln`t be too difficult for a clever young ( hahahaha) woman to figure out.

Back