Unfounded allegations

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please address the first part.....
I don't care about the second part. I have no time for chatters that wish I'll on others or bring family into it.
No? you are part of the clique now who`s life evolves around being nasty to others family /friends and you`r welcome to them.

W

WolfeSwitche

You don`t like the truth then ? lol .
Well, it suits me fine not to have to read yet more trash from the clique.
Truth????? Lmao.
No? you are part of the clique now who`s life evolves around being nasty to others family /friends and you`r welcome to them.
Where have I been nasty to chatters families? Yet more unfounded accusations from you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Truth????? Lmao.

Where have I been nasty to chatters families? Yet more unfounded accusations from you.
Where did i say that YOU had been ?. You just appear to be alongside the gang now .Hence the number of "likes " flowing back and forth between you and a known clique head person :). I can assure you that "liking " any posts which come from a Mob chief at me is ,in my mind ,the same as agreeing with ,nay approving of ! the slats which are hurled at me by they .

W

WolfeSwitche

Where did i say that YOU had been ?. You just appear to be alongside the gang now .Hence the number of "likes " flowing back and forth between you and a known clique head person :). I can assure you that "liking " any posts which come from a Mob chief at me is ,in my mind ,the same as agreeing with ,nay approving of ! the slats which are hurled at me by they .
Alongside "the gang".... who is this "gang"? Mob chief??? Lmfao. You really are losing the plot.
I like a post for its merits not who posted it and, yes, chances are if Iike a post I agree with it. Isnt that the point?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Alongside "the gang".... who is this "gang"? Mob chief??? Lmfao. You really are losing the plot.
I like a post for its merits not who posted it and, yes, chances are if Iike a post I agree with it. Isnt that the point?
You are sliding away from realty now . You have been only liking posts by a particular member and vice versa .
Strange in my mind when this members posts have more or less been attempts to demean me ?.

W

WolfeSwitche

You are sliding away from realty now . You have been only liking posts by a particular member and vice versa .
Strange in my mind when this members posts have more or less been attempts to demean me ?.
Yeah ok.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have been "liking" posts about me from known clique members .yes that makes you one of them if i read it right !
Think about it and just stop trying to be special.

W

WolfeSwitche

You have been "liking" posts about me from known clique members .yes that makes you one of them if i read it right !
Think about it and just stop trying to be special.
Oh do shut up, you're embarrassing yourself now.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Im just gonna leave this here as once again i see moaning old twats doing his usual victim game

I remember a while about admin poco made a private group via inbox. Members of this group included me poco himself daisy and hells. It was proven that none of hells private information was posted by accused chatters of the so called clique and one of the last messages was that admin poco was not interested in the drama… and that hells should basically stop with the accusations etc or her would be banned from uk.co.uj and uk.com
Obviously hells won’t share that with chat members because he likes to miss parts out and play some kind of innocent victim etc. he also accuses certain chattwrs of giving him a bad reputation for being a creepy pervert etc. again a different admin member stated he had reports of hells creepy behaviour……. But hells still likes to disregard that information and again play the THERE PICKING ON ME GAME

Back