Unfounded allegations

W

WolfeSwitche

no no ,don`t try to read my mind . I want others who never speak to me and never have ( so don`t know me ) to tell me if they find me as you do and why ?
Simple enough question ,shouln`t be too difficult for a clever young ( hahahaha) woman to figure out.
Youd have to ask THEM what THEY think of you.
I can only speak for myself.

I notice you've still not addressed where I've told lies about you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hopefully he’s currently supplying me with irrefutable evidence that he has friends that say he’s been bullied, in which case I’ll have to apologise unreservedly to him, something I’ll happily do.
nonono ! if you have changed the plan then i won`t send you the info you asked for .
I have NEVER said that i have "friends" on here who say that i am bullied .
Now read this carefully :--- I was in a chatroom one day ,a few months ago ,and i was being slated/goaded by several others who i KNOW to be a part of your clique. Suddenly i received a PM from a guest who was in the room ( i checked ) but who i didn`t know at all so it wasn`t a friend . You got that eh ?
This guest immediately said that i was being bullied by "them" .(meaning these friends of yours)and also was saying about other members who were bullied by the same group of you friends, Whether you were there or not i can`t remember but i know that the others were part of your close friends on this site.
Because i didn`t really know the other members who get bullied i decided to study the rooms when they were in and i found it to be correct . They were and are still ragged about anything they say. I think they are trying to become a part of your group as one f them did ask me ( after we had a short chat) if i would find out why one particular person in your group didn`t talk to her. I did that in a sociable way but i think the results were negative.

Now are you still prepared to read etc the short PM which we originally spoke about ? or you prefer to drop it as you thought it was a friend of mine who said about the bullying ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just send the evidence, I really don't care whether it was a friend or not, that's hardly the issue is it?
It would be if you could twist it to make it look like a friend of mine on here happened to say to me that your clique are bullies to me and others .
Don`t take me for a fool mate ,you will come unstuck at some point.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Youd have to ask THEM what THEY think of you.
I can only speak for myself.

I notice you've still not addressed where I've told lies about you.
How would i know who "them " are if you don`t tell me ? If any others repeat what you say then you are all liars .in my opinion.

W

WolfeSwitche

How would i know who "them " are if you don`t tell me ? If any others repeat what you say then you are all liars .in my opinion.
You brought "them" up.

Still not addressing where I've lied about you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So the screenshot worked then... funny how it doesn't work now eh... just when you promised to send me something... what a shock it isn't.
Sorry about that . No reason for you to throw abuse at me for a problem eh ? It shows what sort of person you are.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rather convenient theres no screenshot when you screenshot everything.
Once again you show your ignorance . I do NOT screenshot "everything " it`s too much trouble . It`s only worth it if it could avoid future attempts to smear my name on here or if i think it might help me if i get threatened with a ban ,etc for something i didn`t do.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Sorry about that . No reason for you to throw abuse at me for a problem eh ? It shows what sort of person you are.
No one is throwing abuse at you. But it's a problem of YOUR own making.

It's ENTIRELY up to YOU to Post the Screes Shots.....or forever retreat into you own realm and leave the matter be.

W

WolfeSwitche

Once again you show your ignorance . I do NOT screenshot "everything " it`s too much trouble . It`s only worth it if it could avoid future attempts to smear my name on here or if i think it might help me if i get threatened with a ban ,etc for something i didn`t do.
So no proof then, just unfounded allegations.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You know...For the past 3 or 4 YEARS.... all I have seen of YOU is....This exact same thing.

Rarely do you post anything useful or redeeming.

It's just one BIG argument with everyone.!

Time to give this up old boy. Before your boat is called in. ;)

Back