Thoughts on the latest news about the Vaccine?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I said herd immunity was the best way, not the only way forward, but once we started the lockdown it had to be seen though to the end, not do half measures.

Also, you only have to read any social media to see lefties demanding everyone be vaccinated but then defending certain communities right to ignore it. I’m only surprised a few haven’t spun themselves into the ground by changing their mind depending on who they are talking to. Let’s start with yourself shall we?
1. Do you think everyone should be vaccinated?
2. Do you think someone should have the right to refuse the jab if their faith/religion/belief system tells them they shouldn’t?

And yes, I refused to get the vaccine, partly because I don’t trust it, partly because I won’t be conned by the mass-hysteria/scaremongering that has been forced onto us by the media, and partly because it remains personal choice.
Pardon me for being a bit thick but ,to avoid having to reply to every post on this topic ,are you saying ( which is how i read it ) that the whole Covid19 issue is just a "con"? Simple question so just a simple answer will suffice thanks .

B

Bad_Influence

Pardon me for being a bit thick but ,to avoid having to reply to every post on this topic ,are you saying ( which is how i read it ) that the whole Covid19 issue is just a "con"? Simple question so just a simple answer will suffice thanks .
Obviously I’m not saying anything of the sort.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Obviously I’m not saying anything of the sort.
It`s not very obvious to me . Your posts have all been suggestive that Covid19 is a regular Virus like a nasty cold or a mild Flu which most people can shake off fairly easily ,even the elderly. If this is your opinion then fine ,at least i`m not slating anyone for not agreeing with me .
I think i prefer a nasty cold to a deadly Virus and ( unless the evil forces have gripped our Governments all over). of course there is a chance that something more sinister is happening. ! I`m not so stupid as to dismiss the idea outright. Stranger things have happened.
Odd at this time too that the sightings of UFO`s by top class pilots and military seem to have increased to an alarming level. Hmmm ,worth a thought eh?

B

Bad_Influence

It`s not very obvious to me . Your posts have all been suggestive that Covid19 is a regular Virus like a nasty cold or a mild Flu which most people can shake off fairly easily ,even the elderly. If this is your opinion then fine ,at least i`m not slating anyone for not agreeing with me .
I think i prefer a nasty cold to a deadly Virus and ( unless the evil forces have gripped our Governments all over). of course there is a chance that something more sinister is happening. ! I`m not so stupid as to dismiss the idea outright. Stranger things have happened.
Odd at this time too that the sightings of UFO`s by top class pilots and military seem to have increased to an alarming level. Hmmm ,worth a thought eh?
Do I think Covid is real? Of course I do.
Does it kill? Yes.
Do I accept it’s a lot worse than the flu? For a small minority yes, but a vast majority don’t even know they have it.
Have the numbers of deaths been massively inflated? Certainly. For instance, a person could be killed in a traffic accident, bug because they have had a positive covid test within 28 days their death is included in the covid figures (even if is was a false positive result).
Do I think the pharmaceutical companies (among others) are making fortunes out of this? Yes.
Do I think many businesses will be bought on the cheap in the coming 12 months. Yes
Are the media to blame for creating panic and fear? Undoubtedly.
Is the vaccine safe? Nobody know the answer to that one unfortunately. Only time will tell. But as they have a few million test subjects at least they should have accurate results in the coming years.
Is the vaccine really a vaccine? No. Not it any sense of the word ‘vaccine’.

Hopefully that clears up my stance on covid.

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do I think Covid is real? Of course I do.
Does it kill? Yes.
Do I accept it’s a lot worse than the flu? For a small minority yes, but a vast majority don’t even know they have it.
Have the numbers of deaths been massively inflated? Certainly. For instance, a person could be killed in a traffic accident, bug because they have had a positive covid test within 28 days their death is included in the covid figures (even if is was a false positive result).
Do I think the pharmaceutical companies (among others) are making fortunes out of this? Yes.
Do I think many businesses will be bought on the cheap in the coming 12 months. Yes
Are the media to blame for creating panic and fear? Undoubtedly.
Is the vaccine safe? Nobody know the answer to that one unfortunately. Only time will tell. But as they have a few million test subjects at least they should have accurate results in the coming years.
Is the vaccine really a vaccine? No. Not it any sense of the word ‘vaccine’.

Hopefully that clears up my stance on covid.
I think that does explain clearly your view on the subject. It`s easy enough for even me to understand ,all these statistics and data evidence just complicates everything for mere mortals such as I.
Thank you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just one final querie to Bad about the Covid19 question. I wanted to understand why he and others claim that the "Covid19 vaccine " isn`t a vaccine at all. On searching a Google type site i found this . Can you or anyone who claims that the Vaccine isn`t a vaccine point out to me what indicates that ?.
"A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.[1] A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as a threat, destroy it, and to further recognize and destroy any of the microorganisms associated with that agent that it may encounter in the future. Vaccines can be prophylactic (to prevent or ameliorate the effects of a future infection by a natural or "wild" pathogen), or therapeutic (to fight a disease that has already occurred, such as cancer).

B

Bad_Influence

Just one final querie to Bad about the Covid19 question. I wanted to understand why he and others claim that the "Covid19 vaccine " isn`t a vaccine at all. On searching a Google type site i found this . Can you or anyone who claims that the Vaccine isn`t a vaccine point out to me what indicates that ?.
"A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.[1] A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as a threat, destroy it, and to further recognize and destroy any of the microorganisms associated with that agent that it may encounter in the future. Vaccines can be prophylactic (to prevent or ameliorate the effects of a future infection by a natural or "wild" pathogen), or therapeutic (to fight a disease that has already occurred, such as cancer).
Read this forum. I’m not going to try to explain because I don’t understand the technicalities properly, but I know the jab is not designed to do what a vaccine is supposed to do.
Others here have explained it far better than I could, and I’m not going to go hunting for every medical site or report the I’ve read on the topic.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Read this forum. I’m not going to try to explain because I don’t understand the technicalities properly, but I know the jab is not designed to do what a vaccine is supposed to do.
Others here have explained it far better than I could, and I’m not going to go hunting for every medical site or report the I’ve read on the topic.
That`s ok :) it`s complex from what i can read.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
So you don't think the vaccines are worth the bother?

B

Bad_Influence

thank the Lord for that!
I merely expect people to have sense to gather all the information possible, instead of blindly believing the tripe fed to us by the media. Mentioning no names.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do i think the Virus is real? Yes. When it's all said and done, can this be classed as a pandemic? I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps it was a pandemic, but we've become more resistant than we thought, which may be a positive to take from all of this. Other countries and nations have been affected worse than we have, so it may vary from people to people. We all react differently, and recover from different things.
Do i believe in the severity of it? At the start i was worried about me and my family, but as time has passed i feel more comfortable with it, as i think we've got our finger on the pulse. It's fear of the unknown. Also, on the severity side of things, I'm confused. I'm told one thing one day, and then told a completely different story the next, so it's difficult to know, when information given is so mixed and changes on a daily basis.

Thoughts on the vaccine? I think it's a good thing that we have something. And it's encouraging that it seems to be working in a positive direction.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So you don't think the vaccines are worth the bother?
If you have a financial investment in them, absolutely. On an ordinary person level, i think they're worth the bother on a psychological level. It provides a psychological comfort knowing that you have some kind of protection against this disease. It may not be 100% accurate, but we've always been a species that sees anything above 50% as being good odds.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
223 Covid deaths yesterday. Is there anyone else who believed in the vaccine now starting to lose faith in it? :rolleyes:

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A better question at this moment in time might be to ask, how can I make sure my immune system is in tip top condition and as strong as possible? Because the immune response to COVID is what kills.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
223 Covid deaths yesterday. Is there anyone else who believed in the vaccine now starting to lose faith in it? :rolleyes:

Of course not. My belief is even stronger now as the disease rips through and sadly kills many of the unvaccinated population.

Unfortunately, the unvaccinated are spreading Covid at an alarming rate among their unvaccinated fellows, taking up hospital beds and services. This is keeping the spread of the disease going because they can also pass on to those who are vaccinated. But the chances of being seriously ill, needing hospitalisation, ventilator etc, or dying from Covid if you are double vaccinated is extremely low. Except for those who are vulnerable :(

According to the ONS the numbers of those vaccinated account for only 1.2% of deaths due to Covid. Remember 'some deaths are expected in vaccinated individuals as the number of people who are vaccinated is high and no vaccine is 100% effective.' - quote ONS

Last edited:
Back