Thoughts on the latest news about the Vaccine?

B

Bad_Influence

l
not if you are going around discharging viruses to all and sundry!
But you, and everyone that’s vaccinated is safe, according to you. What’s the problem? Or are you saying that the vaccine doesn’t protect you, because if it does the millions who have had the jab have nothing to worry about surely? Otherwise the jab is kinda pointless don’t you think?

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Explain this to me with all the push for Western countries to accept the jab, why then has China got the least amount of people who have taken the jab so far globally? There is a projected population target chart (you can do your own research I have piles of proof printed out) for 2025 floating around showing that the UK will have had a drop of 68 mil yet China's population projected for 2025 will not have changed. Where I am in Australia they predicted a drop of 10 million in population. Oh by the way to those that have taken the jab you are now all officially guinea pigs. Results for this experiment you have taken part in won't be available until 2023 and sadly for many you will have passed away. Oh by the way did your GP give you a Patient information Leaflet before giving the jab? Explain the dangers? By the way the cv19 has never been isolated and therefore the media fear mongering about other variants around the world is just a tactic to coerce you to take the jab.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
You deliberately ignored the point of my comment. I wonder what that is?

You mean I pointed out you presented "Bad_Influence facts" to make that point? In other words, you lied. Which you also didn't respond to directly. Then you still expect to be taken seriously. Laughable.

As a leftwinger and someone who supports mandatory vaccinations, you are addressing the wrong person with your constant digs and made-up facts against "ethnic minorities" and the "left".

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But you, and everyone that’s vaccinated is safe, according to you. What’s the problem? Or are you saying that the vaccine doesn’t protect you, because if it does the millions who have had the jab have nothing to worry about surely? Otherwise the jab is kinda pointless don’t you think?
The problem is for all the refuseniks. Like you.

B

Bad_Influence

You mean I pointed out you presented "Bad_Influence facts" to make that point? In other words, you lied. Which you also didn't respond to directly. Then you still expect to be taken seriously. Laughable.

As a leftwinger and someone who supports mandatory vaccinations, you are addressing the wrong person with your constant digs and made-up facts against "ethnic minorities" and the "left".
And still you ignore the question by claiming “facts”. You are a typical leftie, you throw lots of dirt (in the form of lies and personal insults?) in the hope that you don’t have to make a point that you can back you with figures or evidence.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just answer the question will you? Stop dodging it like a kid trying to skip PE.
The answer is that many more people are dying and who avoided the jab than those that did the right thing. Common sense needed here.

B

Bad_Influence

The answer is that many more people are dying and who avoided the jab than those that did the right thing. Common sense needed here.
Just answer the question please. Do you believe that you’re safe because you have had the vaccine? Yes or no?

And while you’re at it, answer this:

If the Indian variant is running rife through the country. How do they test for it 'specifically'?

A normal PCR test (dodgy as it is), can't tell one strain from another. The lateral flow test can't either.

So how do they 'know'?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just answer the question please. Do you believe that you’re safe because you have had the vaccine? Yes or no?

If the Indian variant is running rife through the country. How do they test for it 'specifically'?

A normal PCR test (dodgy as it is), can't tell one strain from another. The lateral flow test can't either.

So how do they 'know'?9

So how do they 'know'?
yes! I believe I am safe. The info we get says that. Also, the jab covers all known variations, so far.
get it done, you wimp. And join those who nowadays have an easy mind

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yes! I believe I am safe. The info we get says that. Also, the jab covers all known variations, so far.

AGAIN Surely it is up the individual if they want it or not ,their decision no one else's business..

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
AGAIN Surely it is up the individual if they want it or not ,their decision no one else's business..
I's my business if he is going around dropping viruses everywhere he goes.

SamBally

Reaction score
And still you ignore the question by claiming “facts”. You are a typical leftie, you throw lots of dirt (in the form of lies and personal insults?) in the hope that you don’t have to make a point that you can back you with figures or evidence.

I am beginning to suspect all is not well in your tiny bubble. I hope you visit your GP and ask for an expert's opinion.

You claimed "95% of white people have had the vaccine", your exact words not mine and which is a blatant lie.

In case you didn't understand it the first time, it is a blatant lie that "95% of white people have had the Covid vaccine."

Now you are accusing me of being "a typical leftie" for challenging your blatant lie, while you accuse me off distorting facts.

Your entire UK chat career revolves around obsessing over "ethnic minorities" and "lefties" and constantly lying while you do it.

You can personalize it all you want however I will still air my opinion within the rules of the site.

B

Bad_Influence

Stop worrying about me then. I can’t harm you so give up trying to spread your nonsensical scare tactics.

B

Bad_Influence

I am beginning to suspect all is not well in your tiny bubble. I hope you visit your GP and ask for an expert's opinion.

You claimed "95% of white people have had the vaccine", your exact words not mine and which is a blatant lie.

In case you didn't understand it the first time, it is a blatant lie that "95% of white people have had the Covid vaccine."

Now you are accusing me of being "a typical leftie" for challenging your blatant lie, while you accuse me off distorting facts.

Your entire UK chat career revolves around obsessing over "ethnic minorities" and "lefties" and constantly lying while you do it.

You can personalize it all you want however I will still air my opinion within the rules of the site.
Oh nice switch of tactics. I’m almost impressed.
The point of that statement was to show how lefties are happy to demand everyone gets vaccinated..... unless it is regarding a certain section of our society. I’m sure you knew this but instead chose to pick at the numbers to deflect from the truth huh?

SamBally

Reaction score
Oh nice switch of tactics. I’m almost impressed.
The point of that statement was to show how lefties are happy to demand everyone gets vaccinated..... unless it is regarding a certain section of our society. I’m sure you knew this but instead chose to pick at the numbers to deflect from the truth huh?

A few weeks ago you were angrily and loudly arguing "herd immunity" is the only realistic solution to Covid.

Yet you didn't even understand that to achieve herd immunity it would involve and ALWAYS has involved (historically) a national rollout of a vaccine.

Now you are arguing "lefties" are demanding "white people" get vaccinated and not "ethnic minorities".

You manipulate every single topic on these boards into either an "ethnic minority" issue or a "leftie" issue and when both are totally irrelevant.

You can't provide a single shred of evidence to support your stance and when challenged on your made-up facts and figures type "nice switch of tactics". The "game" that only you play in your head.

And all while you yourself refuse to get the vaccine, because you don't "trust" it, to speed up that "herd immunity" process.

B

Bad_Influence

A few weeks ago you were angrily and loudly arguing "herd immunity" is the only realistic solution to Covid.

Yet you didn't even understand that to achieve herd immunity it would involve and ALWAYS has involved (historically) a national rollout of a vaccine.

Now you are arguing "lefties" are demanding "white people" get vaccinated and not "ethnic minorities".

You manipulate every single topic on these boards into either an "ethnic minority" issue or a "leftie" issue and when both are totally irrelevant.

You can't provide a single shred of evidence to support your stance and when challenged on your made-up facts and figures type "nice switch of tactics". The "game" that only you play in your head.

And all while you yourself refuse to get the vaccine, because you don't "trust" it, to speed up that "herd immunity" process.

I said herd immunity was the best way, not the only way forward, but once we started the lockdown it had to be seen though to the end, not do half measures.

Also, you only have to read any social media to see lefties demanding everyone be vaccinated but then defending certain communities right to ignore it. I’m only surprised a few haven’t spun themselves into the ground by changing their mind depending on who they are talking to. Let’s start with yourself shall we?
1. Do you think everyone should be vaccinated?
2. Do you think someone should have the right to refuse the jab if their faith/religion/belief system tells them they shouldn’t?

And yes, I refused to get the vaccine, partly because I don’t trust it, partly because I won’t be conned by the mass-hysteria/scaremongering that has been forced onto us by the media, and partly because it remains personal choice.

Back