The working class

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Are you stalking me ? you seem to be able to make remarks about me every night . Anyone can see it`s YOU who is the pervert . (whatever you mean by that ?) .You don`t know because you are thick.
stalkin u ? LOL ya like an old dog we fleas... humpin the younger females fonts in chat. but then again everyone who doesnt agree with anything u say is against u accordin to u :D 70 odd year old man creepin round younger female chatters isnt pervy ?? ok then lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
stalkin u ? LOL ya like an old dog we fleas... humpin the younger females fonts in chat. but then again everyone who doesnt agree with anything u say is against u accordin to u :D 70 odd year old man creepin round younger female chatters isnt pervy ?? ok then lol
Tell the "young " females that and let me now their replies . We could even make a new Thread here about all those who think i`m "perverted " (???).Do you actually know what the word means ?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Tell the "young " females that and let me now their replies . We could even make a new Thread here about all those who think i`m "perverted " (???).Do you actually know what the word means ?
go for it, id love to see how many comment

Back