The working class

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im too old for u hell boi, we all know u prefer the younger age groups
"We all " is it now ? As i stated in an earlier post ...lies get spread about me but most of the members here have enough sense to realise that they are lies.
Note people how she is trying hard to play the "sex" card ? She`s yet another pleb who thinks that anyone under the age of 40( she ain`t !) is a "child" !! geeez some people are so dense eh ?.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
"We all " is it now ? As i stated in an earlier post ...lies get spread about me but most of the members here have enough sense to realise that they are lies.
Note people how she is trying hard to play the "sex" card ? She`s yet another pleb who thinks that anyone under the age of 40( she ain`t !) is a "child" !! geeez some people are so dense eh ?.
its not often theres a fire with out smoke tho eh

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
its not often theres a fire with out smoke tho eh
When you begin to make sense of your lies i may bother to take notice of them ! Childish person, grow up.
Do you have the guts to spit out what you are insinuating rather than make very vague comments about me ?.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
When you begin to make sense of your lies i may bother to take notice of them ! Childish person, grow up.
Do you have the guts to spit out what you are insinuating rather than make very vague comments about me ?.
lies ? have i said any lies ?? LOL

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
lies ? have i said any lies ?? LOL
No you don`t have the guts to spit out what you are insinuating eh ? All mouth and no words .Run back to your master ,who still swears that from 2018 to 2021 is 4 years ! lolol ! That by someone who`s job is in adding up money etc! If every business employs someone similar then any wonder the State Safes are struggling :).

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
No you don`t have the guts to spit out what you are insinuating eh ? All mouth and no words .Run back to your master ,who still swears that from 2018 to 2021 is 4 years ! lolol ! That by someone who`s job is in adding up money etc! If every business employs someone similar then any wonder the State Safes are struggling :).
No you don`t have the guts to spit out what you are insinuating eh ? All mouth and no words .Run back to your master ,who still swears that from 2018 to 2021 is 4 years ! lolol ! That by someone who`s job is in adding up money etc! If every business employs someone similar then any wonder the State Safes are

there he blows...........same lines used every time

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And strangely so do you. Just saying.
She don`t have the guts to write down exactly what she is trying to say about me and that`s after she pointed at me by name . Why not ? she has been brainwashed by you of Conspiracy fame on this site . She takes you seriously ? rofl. I bet she`s a "wannabe middle class but i`m stuck with the working class" :)

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
She don`t have the guts to write down exactly what she is trying to say about me and that`s after she pointed at me by name . Why not ? she has been brainwashed by you of Conspiracy fame on this site . She takes you seriously ? rofl. I bet she`s a "wannabe middle class but i`m stuck with the working class" :)
i dont need anyones help to come to the conclusion thats ur an old perve its shows most nights in the room. better ???? more clear for u to understand ??

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i dont need anyones help to come to the conclusion thats ur an old perve its shows most nights in the room. better ???? more clear for u to understand ??
Are you stalking me ? you seem to be able to make remarks about me every night . Anyone can see it`s YOU who is the pervert . (whatever you mean by that ?) .You don`t know because you are thick.

B

Bad_Influence

Oh dear. What a pity. Never mind.

Back