The truth will do!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yes, you right. he made the first iron ships. how do ships made of iron float? don't get that, must be thick. wooden ships yes, metal?
I
I am not a history teacher go read upYOur self

T

Tandy

What is the point in having a discussion when the owner of this site says your freedom of speech is not welcome on this site. I fully expect to be banned for simply asking questions of this in the forum.

Shocking hypocrisy of having a forum without freedom of speech, with the owner getting on a high horse to tell you that its free, your not a customer so suck it up haha amazing job! :rolleyes:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What is the point in having a discussion when the owner of this site says your freedom of speech is not welcome on this site. I fully expect to be banned for simply asking questions of this in the forum.

Shocking hypocrisy of having a forum without freedom of speech, with the owner getting on a high horse to tell you that its free, your not a customer so suck it up haha amazing job! :rolleyes:

Tandy i just read the reply and i see where they coming from i never posted on it due to fact i think all live matter. but thats me
so please dont hijack another thread to carry on moaning
smile and have a good afternoon.
megx

T

Tandy

Tandy i just read the reply and i see where they coming from i never posted on it due to fact i think all live matter. but thats me
so please dont hijack another thread to carry on moaning
smile and have a good afternoon.
megx

What is the point in having threads when they simply vanish, to say that the site if FREE as the answer then would you be happy for all your FB content to be dissapeared for no reason? If the content of a thread is toxic then explain that to those that have spent time contributing, delete the offending threads but to shut down free speech is simply wrong, you may not agree but i assure you wars have been fought over the very issue.

my afternoon is just fine thank you, hope yours is equally fine.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There is a pub in bristol called the golden guinea.
It is called this, because there was tunnels from the harbour, to the pub, and slaves were sold in the basement for a guinea.
The tunnels under redcliffe, were they were kept are still open now.
Any of you heard of a guy called isambard brunel?
No relation to the sultan btw.
The hells angels protected our war memorial here yesterday, why anybody would want to attack that is beyond me.
Oh what days are these?

You do know that Slavery was never legal in the UK.
It was only legal in the Commonwealth because the countries the Brits took over used slavery already and if they banned it it would wreck their economies?

T

Tandy

Also the Lybian slave trade is still happening, right this very moment migrants are being bought and sold, not a peep from the MSN but then it does not fit the agenda so unless you go look for yourselves you will carry on blissfully unaware slavery is still rampant in various parts of the world.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What is the point in having threads when they simply vanish, to say that the site if FREE as the answer then would you be happy for all your FB content to be dissapeared for no reason? If the content of a thread is toxic then explain that to those that have spent time contributing, delete the offending threads but to shut down free speech is simply wrong, you may not agree but i assure you wars have been fought over the very issue.

i look forward not back

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

You need to take a break...Leave here and go do something else..Come back next week..!

Like I do.!! ;)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Also the Lybian slave trade is still happening, right this very moment migrants are being bought and sold, not a peep from the MSN but then it does not fit the agenda so unless you go look for yourselves you will carry on blissfully unaware slavery is still rampant in various parts of the world.

Correct, right now in Libya you can buy a girl for between $6 and $25 depending on her age
There are more slaves today than there ever has been historically.

T

Tandy

No...Not at all...That wasn't My thinking.

I thrive on debate and I find it upsetting when someone (such as the site owner) thinks they can just shut you down. Yes they can delete you, they have admin rights but they shouldn’t be naive to think this would shut down voices. Nature always finds a way!

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

The site owner didn't tell you that you idiot - I did. Stick to drink and getting high. Seems your level.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Wars ?? ffs get a grip man

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Unfortunately, freedom of speech is not constitutionally protected in the UK as it is in the USA.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey Elwood, so you are about, still awaiting the information about my ban..
Any news?

Back