The global Cult that should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Just why is this ideology not banned?
it's just another step they're taking to create the 1 world government many of us have known about for 20+ years.
left & right is BS, voting is BS, they make us all hate each other because if we're focused on hating each other we're not focusing on them.
all fuelled by a media which potentially serves the interests of Gvt & their rulers, allowing those in power to maintain control while society remains divided.

as it's been said already it's my view the thousands rioting aren't right wing" or wrong wing" they are parents & grandparents scared for the future of their children & rightfully so, as to protest alone is to beg.

Last edited:

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score

The global Cult that should be banned​

Just why is this ideology not banned? We don't need this backward nasty stuff.
those who are involved in a backward cult that have been causing trouble

So, now that you have blanket banned the second-largest religion on planet earth, I also presume that you have made ownership of the Qur'an a criminal offence as well?

Alongside bulldozing and razing to the ground, 1,500 places of worship in the UK alone.

Now that you have criminalized 2,000,000,000 Muslims globally, exactly how are you going to stop a mere four million British Muslims in the UK from praying to Allah five times a day?

Are you going to make thinking about Allah an offence as well, and the suspects arbitrarily punished by the far-right thought police, right?

What are you going to do if you find a Qur'an hidden under your secret lover's tiger skin futon. Snitch on them to the authorities, who will then sew a yellow star on their shirt and immediately sentence them to re-education in an internment camp?

It won't stop with Muslims will it, then the far-right will move onto the black community (again), refugees, and economic migrants and anyone else who doesn't share their culture or who doesn't look like them. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
My question earlier was surely if you don't like the far right why would you be accepting of Islamic ideology?
I would rather live among 100s of South Asian British Muslims (which I do), family orientated, hard-working, peaceful, and law-abiding, than live next door to a single person like you and your hateful, angry, ignorant, made up, rhetoric. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
I would rather live among 100s of South Asian British Muslims (which I do), family orientated, hard-working, peaceful, and law-abiding, than live next door to a single person like you and your hateful, angry, ignorant, made up, rhetoric.
I think you have to read between the lines of Septembersun's question, I'm sure the question they meant to ask was....
why are we living under a 2 tier policing system where the bad muslims / extremists are allowed to get away with murder while when we as tax paying citizens are arrested for speaking out against those murders?
and.....
even the good muslims who are living in the UK are bemused to the fact of why are we importing on mass extremist muslims?

I'm not asking you why, just rephrasing Septembersun's question, personally I don't really care it's all entertainment to me.

I would rather live among 100s of South Asian British Muslims (which I do), family orientated, hard-working, peaceful, and law-abiding, than live next door to a single person like you and your hateful, angry, ignorant, made up, rhetoric.
and me if that were the truth, but the truth is Septembersun's is frustrated caused by the misinformation from MSM & didn't word their question as they intended.

as for the Jew comments RE WW2 I'll bite my tongue... considering the total death toll committed by Hitler is estimated at 50–56 million & only 5.5 million of those were Jew.

Kev45

Reaction score
I think you have to read between the lines of Septembersun's question, I'm sure the question they meant to ask was....
why are we living under a 2 tier policing system where the bad muslims / extremists are allowed to get away with murder while when we as tax paying citizens are arrested for speaking out against those murders?

I don't have to read between any lines, the thread is perfectly understandable to 99% of most people.

Ban an entire religion because it is “backward” and a “backward” ideology, a "cult" and based solely on a few extreme examples plucked from YouTube.

What don't you understand about that?

On a thread beasting 2 billion Muslims, monstering an entire religion, describing it as “backward” and supported by three links to far right videos.

even the good muslims who are living in the UK are bemused to the fact of why are we importing on mass extremist muslims?

That's only your opinion, and why would you describe Muslims in general as good or bad, anyway?

Do you know something the rest of us don't?

and me if that were the truth, but the truth is Septembersun's is frustrated caused by the misinformation from MSM & didn't word their question as they intended.

Yet another question that wasn't asked, wasn't even insinuated, and made no mention of.

I'm not asking you why, just rephrasing Septembersun's question, personally I don't really care it's all entertainment to me.

You didn't rephrase anything at all, you just invented it, and made it up. If you find that entertaining, good for you, we all take what we can get and when we can get it.

as for the Jew comments RE WW2 I'll bite my tongue... considering the total death toll committed by Hitler is estimated at 50–56 million & only 5.5 million of those were Jews

Exactly what “Jew” comments in “WW2” are you referring to, yet another figment of your imagination. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
as for the Jew comments RE WW2 I'll bite my tongue... considering the total death toll committed by Hitler is estimated at 50–56 million & only 5.5 million of those were Jew.

Oh ye, and yes, you should, “ bite your tongue” holocaust denial is deemed to be “hate speech” and “antisemitism” in the UK.

How bizarre are you.... talking about Muslims and MSM lies, good or bad, and here you are at it yourself. :rolleyes:

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
That's only your opinion, and why would you describe Muslims in general as good or bad, anyway?

because there are good and bad in every society to deny that is fucking stupid.
Yet another question that wasn't asked, wasn't even insinuated, and made no mention of.
it was a statement not a reply, I was trying to get you to stop being pedantic & focus on the larger issues.
You didn't rephrase anything at all, you just invented it, and made it up. If you find that entertaining, good for you
don't power phrase me.
Oh ye, and yes, you should, “ bite your tongue” holocaust denial is deemed to be “hate speech” and “antisemitism” in the UK.
I clearly stated 5.5 mil jews died in WW2 & you say I'm denying it happened, you stupid troll.
How bizarre are you.... talking about Muslims and MSM lies, good or bad, and here you are at it yourself.
paint me how ever you want pal there's only 1 of us talking logic, it seems you're only clever enough to argue, not debate.

Kev45

Reaction score
because there are good and bad in every society to deny that is fucking stupid.

Why are you referring to “bad” Muslims and “good” Muslims”?

You see most “normal” people refer to criminals, as criminals and don't argue that a criminal who happens to be a “Muslim” is a “bad” Muslim instead.

it was a statement not a reply, I was trying to get you to stop being pedantic & focus on the larger issues.

You have no idea, not the foggiest, not an inkling, down your ignorant far-right conspiracy theory rabbit hole, what the REAL issues are.

don't power phrase me.

You lied. You are a dishonest person.

I clearly stated 5.5 mil jews died in WW2 & you say I'm denying it happened, you stupid troll.

You specifically referred to a comment made about Jews and WW2, a comment that does NOT exist, are you pissed at 2pm in the afternoon?

paint me how ever you want pal there's only 1 of us talking logic, it seems you're only clever enough to argue, not debate.

I will paint you exactly how I like, you mumbled on about MSM conspiracy and misinformation, then babbled on about an imaginary two tier policing system that doesn't exist. A far-right conspiracy theory spread by the likes of Tommy Many Names Robinson.

Do you understand how ridiculous you look?

You could of course provide evidence and back up your BIG mouth with some facts.

you stupid troll

Well, I would be a troll for exposing your ignorance, responding to the utter bullshit you typed to me. What you chose to type to me, and all while you took it upon yourself to type a load of old bollocks speaking, so you claim, on behalf of somebody else. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Why are you referring to “bad” Muslims and “good” Muslims”?
because they're the topic of the conversation.
You see most “normal” people refer to criminals, as criminals and don't argue that a criminal who happens to be a “Muslim” is a “bad” Muslim instead.
I never said the majority of muslims are committing criminal acts, the ones currently being imported illegally on mass are.
You lied. You are a dishonest person.
no, again your power phrasing me on your last power phrase to try to gain a position on an argument that's irrelevant to the subject lol because you lack the skills to converse without argument.
I said:
*I'm not asking you why, just rephrasing Septembersun's question, personally I don't really care it's all entertainment to me.*
you replied:
*You didn't rephrase anything at all, you just invented it, and made it up. If you find that entertaining, good for you*
when you know for sure I was talking about the whole mass import of illegal migrants then you say this:
*You lied. You are a dishonest person.*
ridiculous argument, try to focus please.
You specifically referred to a comment made about Jews and WW2, a comment that does NOT exist, are you pissed at 2pm in the afternoon?
I nearly got a brain tumour trying to decipher this waffle....
is your question A. where did you get the information on the numbers or B.am I intoxicated (edit-rhetorical).
and all while you took it upon yourself to type a load of old bollocks speaking, so you claim, on behalf of somebody else.
did you know this forums open for members to have discussions on topic's? (edit-rhetorical).
but your right, I'm wrong blah blah blah
I tell you what lets do this, everything I said was wrong, I stand corrected & you've made me see life in a new light.
so now I'll let you have the last word because I know you will, you can't help it & not because you're not capable of constructing a basic refute to a debate or because all you want to do is argue, it's because you are right.
(notice how I don't do what you do & say "because you are right & everyone else is wrong")
just like you did here.

Last edited:

Kev45

Reaction score
because they're the topic of the conversation.

The topic of conversation is the accusation that two billion Muslims are cultists who believe in a “backward” ideology and a religion that should be banned because it is “backward”.

Do you understand what banned means?

Do you struggle following a conversation, or do you often jump in and change it to one that suits your stance?

An Islamophobia statement which YOU reinforce, mumbling on about “good” and “bad” Muslims.

I am not going to respond to the rest because it is a wall of angry jumbled black font.

You provide no evidence, none exists, and here you are babbling on about MSM conspiracy theories while spouting a conspiracy theory that there is a two tier policing system.

Btw, you sausage, point me to the comment about “Jews” and “WW2”, and in your own time. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
did you know this forums open for members to have discussions on topic's? (edit-rhetorical).

That will be why you typed on behalf of some else, right?

You wanted the conflict, you sly old dog, and you found it and here you are.... another far-right victim.

Kev45

Reaction score
God almighty.

A random bloke wearing a balaclava, riding past a random place on a moped, somehow gives “credence” that there is a “two tier” policing system because NO police officers were at that EXACT place at the EXACT time when he RANDOMLY rode past.

Ha Ha Ha.

Edited as I read through the thread today. The very short video originally posted, on a far-right YouTube channel, pans neither to the left to the right, or behind.

To give a broader picture, where there may (or may not) have had police in actual attendance in that vicinity but not at that precise point at that precise time.

A video that has now been made “private” and is not accessible now.

Possibly because people are being arrested and charged for this kind of riot provoking far-right misinformation posted online.

Last edited:

Kev45

Reaction score
Following that SAME line of logic here is another example of “two tier” policing in action.

Take note who is assaulted by who and by how many, and who is immediately singled out and heavily restrained when the police eventually do turn up. :)

Video: far-right mob attacks lone Black man – guess who the police restrain…​

Kev45

Reaction score
Part 3.

Two tier policing, right?

Why is there an Over-representation of Black, Asian, and Minorities Ethnic (BAME) in the Criminal Justice System?​

“There are several factors that contribute to the over-representation of BAME individuals in the criminal justice system, such as discrimination, racial bias, and cultural differences. BAME individuals are more likely to be prosecuted, and subject to discrimination across the criminal justice system, in comparison to white people.”

The links following the essay contain the actual statistical evidence. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score

Morgan freeman solves the race problem.​

Morgan Freeman Lil Wayne Denzel Washington others on Racism​

Kev45

Reaction score
Your last 4 posts actually tell a lot about who you are and what you stand for.

I think a lot has been revealed today.

People always reveal their true colours in the end. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
"According to Home Office data, race and religious hate crimes are high, with Muslims being the most targeted religious group.

A landmark report published in 2023 revealed that Islamophobic incidents doubled across Britain between 2012 - 2022, citing reasons such as increased far-right activity, global anti-Muslim attacks, political discourse and the Brexit referendum campaigns."

Two tier policing, right?

"Yet, authorities stand accused of doing nothing to address this spike; it recently emerged that the previous Conservative government’s anti-Muslim hatred working group (AMHWG) was “on pause” for more than four years, from 2020 until the party’s general election loss, despite repeated promises from officials and an increase in hate crime.

Writing on X/Twitter, the Muslim Association of Britain said: “@Keir_Starmer had no problem meeting @MuslimCouncil when he was in opposition.

“Now that he is in government, and Muslims are being attacked and Mosques have become targets, his government have no plans to meet the largest body representing Muslims in the UK. What changed?”

In March, Muslims in Britain reported that they are too scared to leave their homes after dark, as new figures from a London charity, Islamophobia Response Unit (IRU), showed the number of Islamophobic incidents skyrocketed by 365 per cent since the 7 October attack on Israel by Hamas."

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
iu

Kev45

Reaction score
There is statistical EVIDENCE, which of course can be argued and debated, or at least that's how the grown-ups do it, and then there is random YouTube videos, with no context, “black and white” and links to far-right sites. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back