The Covid vaccine to made mandatory for health and care!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm only interested in people who are absolutely hysterical about COVID, ones who refuse to look past COVID and the vaccines into the deep consequences all of this is having on every single health service, on children and on ordinary people and their lives. Every single death from this virus is tragic and sad and my heart goes out to everyone affected.

Mandatory vaccines in the health care sector are an awful idea. That is what this thread is about. TWIAP is posting videos of nurses telling their stories of the pandemic etc etc, praising these nurses for their care and commitment - the very same nurses you will all be happy to see sacked because they don't want a vaccine.
Any reason why these nurses etc in the NHS do not want a vaccine ?
Maybe they know something that the other NHS Staff don`t know ?.

A

AGirlHasNoName

Any reason why these nurses etc in the NHS do not want a vaccine ?
Maybe they know something that the other NHS Staff don`t know ?.
I would say a lot of it is religious views and concerns about the vaccine still being in trials, there will also be a lot of general anti vax types.

I've been keeping an eye on hospitalizations in my local NHS trusts, I live in London, there doesn't look to be any substantial increase in them, and certainly not in deaths. The population of the London borough of Camden is approx 279,500. Population of LB Islington is approx 239,142. You also have to factor into the covid admissons whether they are actually there as they're ill with it, or has it only been detected upon admission for something unrelated such as a broken bone etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-30 2.18.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-30 2.18.09 PM.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2021-12-30 2.19.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-30 2.19.09 PM.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2021-12-30 2.21.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-30 2.21.46 PM.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 8

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would say a lot of it is religious views and concerns about the vaccine still being in trials, there will also be a lot of general anti vax types.

I've been keeping an eye on hospitalizations in my local NHS trusts, I live in London, there doesn't look to be any substantial increase in them, and certainly not in deaths. The population of the London borough of Camden is approx 279,500. Population of LB Islington is approx 239,142. You also have to factor into the covid admissons whether they are actually there as they're ill with it, or has it only been detected upon admission for something unrelated such as a broken bone etc.
Thank you .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Specialties: Intensive Care Medicine
Peri-Operative Medicine
Clinical trials & Health Services Research

Experience​

• Queen Mary, University of London

Queen Mary, University of London​

15 years 10 months
    • Professor of Intensive Care Medicine​

Sep 2013 - Present8 years 4 months
      London, United Kingdom
    • Clinical Reader in Intensive Care Medicine​

Oct 2011 - Sep 20132 years
      London, United Kingdom
    • Clinical Senior Lecturer in Intensive Care Medicine​

Mar 2006 - Oct 20115 years 8 months
      London, United Kingdom
  • Barts and The London NHS Trust Graphic

Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine​

Barts and The London NHS Trust

Nov 2005 - Present16 years 2 months
    Royal London Hospital

Education​

• St George's, University of London (for students and alumni)
    St George's, University of London (for students and alumni) Graphic's, University of London (for students and alumni) Graphic

St George's, University of London (for students and alumni)​

MBBSMedicine​

1990 - 1996

Groups​

Read his twitter page, it's funny.

Then look up who backs Queen Mary University.

Doesn't take long until you get to organisations like Strategy 2030 or even worse the Wellcome Trust.

It's always fun if you drill down into who belongs to what society and/or organisation, who they ally themselves with and what they stand for.

As in all things, follow the money, research grants dont pay for themselves ;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Doesn't take long until you get to organisations like Strategy 2030 or even worse the Wellcome Trust.

It's always fun if you drill down into who belongs to what society and/or organisation, who they ally themselves with and what they stand for.

They get the Money then pay Themselves.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

On the Conspiracy Theorist Paranoia scale the above statement deserves three ...
hippo side eye.jpgside eye.jpgGIRAFFEE.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How about the Tests ? is there anyone to ratify those ?. I mean ,you have stick down Throat waggled about ;then same stick poked up both Nostrils and wiggled about(. It presumably goes to a lab to get tests ?) a negative reading at that time will decide if you`re fit to work or not? Same test done 12 hours later could show a positive result or has this all been decided?

Back