The Covid vaccine to made mandatory for health and care!

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Hmm, real qualifications, time served experience, CV to match, versus some online bozo who exaggerates his own qualifications in a pithy attempt to impress random female names on a screen.

It's so hard to choose who is trustworthy or not....

A

AGirlHasNoName

I can actually believe that there are many many many rather unwell people in the RLH, Tower Hamlets where Professor Pearse works. Tower Hamlets is absolutely riddled with poverty, some of the worst vaccination rates in the country in all age groups, it's also the London Borough with the highest population of BAME people who we know to sadly suffer worse than others, it's also one of the London Boroughs with the worst general health too.

It doesn't give an overall picture of the WHOLE of England unfortunately.

SamBally

Reaction score
But we do know Covid disproportionally impacts poorer and or BAME communities and we do know the tories don't and never have, given a flying fcuk about those communities.

SamBally

Reaction score
Let's not forget. This online nobody dismissed politics and class played a part in how the tories handled Covid 9 months ago and long argued it wasn't rampant in some working-class communities and claimed as he still does now that it is all a global conspiracy instead.

Obsessed freak.

SamBally

Reaction score
What're you hoping to gain from these videos? People are aware that people can become seriously ill and die from COVID, it's not news to anyone.
And why are you focussing on the videos rather than the conspiracy theorist who is claiming the deaths are all fake and stage managed?

A

AGirlHasNoName

And why are you focussing on the videos rather than the conspiracy theorist who is claiming the deaths are all fake and stage managed?

I'm only interested in people who are absolutely hysterical about COVID, ones who refuse to look past COVID and the vaccines into the deep consequences all of this is having on every single health service, on children and on ordinary people and their lives. Every single death from this virus is tragic and sad and my heart goes out to everyone affected.

Mandatory vaccines in the health care sector are an awful idea. That is what this thread is about. TWIAP is posting videos of nurses telling their stories of the pandemic etc etc, praising these nurses for their care and commitment - the very same nurses you will all be happy to see sacked because they don't want a vaccine.

SamBally

Reaction score
Types something and then denies it only 10 minutes later.

Ask yourself, what does this tell you?

SamBally

Reaction score
I'm only interested in people who are absolutely hysterical about COVID, ones who refuse to look past COVID and the vaccines into the deep consequences all of this is having on every single health service, on children and on ordinary people and their lives. Every single death from this virus is tragic and sad and my heart goes out to everyone affected.

Mandatory vaccines in the health care sector are an awful idea. That is what this thread is about. TWIAP is posting videos of nurses telling their stories of the pandemic etc etc, praising these nurses for their care and commitment - the very same nurses you will all be happy to see sacked because they don't want a vaccine.

This is my thread, I made it and if you don't like the direction the conspiracy theorist took this thread, then tackle him or alternatively, make your own thread.

S

Saphire

I can actually believe that there are many many many rather unwell people in the RLH, Tower Hamlets where Professor Pearse works. Tower Hamlets is absolutely riddled with poverty, some of the worst vaccination rates in the country in all age groups, it's also the London Borough with the highest population of BAME people who we know to sadly suffer worse than others, it's also one of the London Boroughs with the worst general health too.

It doesn't give an overall picture of the WHOLE of England unfortunately.
He was speaking of hospitals throughout London.

Back