The Covid vaccine to made mandatory for health and care!

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Let's remind ourselves what he said only yesterday. 100% based on "facts readily available" apparently and 100% not a conspiracy theory.

Omicron is spreading so rapidly because the vaccine has lowered all our immune systems.

Omicron is just a "common cold"

90,000 people were NOT admitted to a hospital in London last week.

The huge peak in South Africa where Omicron originated was also a result of immune systems lowered due to the vaccine.

All fact apparently.

Lol!

A

AGirlHasNoName

I definitely don't think COVID is a conspiracy theory, where did you even get that from? lol.

I'm just intelligent enough to be able to see the facts and consequences from this. I've had my AZ jab, my family has had COVID, we know it exists, we know it can make you very sick, we know people sadly die because of it. I do LFT's when I need to, I don't wear a mask as I'm medically exempt.

Mandatory vaccines on health care workers of all kinds are, quite frankly, an absolutely terrible idea. And if you believe it isn't then you're completely blinded to the actual inner workings of the health care system. Not everything you see on the BBC is correct.

SamBally

Reaction score
I definitely don't think COVID is a conspiracy theory, where did you even get that from? lol.

I'm just intelligent enough to be able to see the facts and consequences from this. I've had my AZ jab, my family has had COVID, we know it exists, we know it can make you very sick, we know people sadly die because of it. I do LFT's when I need to, I don't wear a mask as I'm medically exempt.

Mandatory vaccines on health care workers of all kinds are, quite frankly, an absolutely terrible idea. And if you believe it isn't then you're completely blinded to the actual inner workings of the health care system. Not everything you see on the BBC is correct.

I didn't state you are a "conspiracy theorist" I gave you examples of people posting who are.

btw, when are you going to get round to posting these actual "facts" you keep quoting?

You were just telling me I have no idea what a conspiracy theory is while you make yet more naive assumptions that I watch the BBC. All assumptions and not based on any facts at all.

You are just plain wrong about the scientific facts around this issue, it is irrelevant what your personal experience is.

I absolutely know how the inner workings of the NHS and if you think it is safe for the unvaccinated to stroll around cardiac ICU units then you clearly know nothing at all.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have to chuckle at the vitriol the "Clean" have against the "Unclean".

We know, that viral load is not effected by current "vaccines".
We know that transmision rates could actually be made higher becuase those who are vaccinated believe they cannot spread covid and simply think they have a cold.
We know that any drug can lower the immune systems response to a similar virus in the short term, it's dealing with one thing at a time.
We know that the "vaccine" simply lowers the risk of serious lung damage, therefore reducing the risk of death.
We know that the intubation in early patients caused more harm than good because we fed the virus what it needed.
We know that putting elderly covid patients back into the care system to free up NHS beds caused more people to die.
We know the NHS was never actually stretched beyond its limits as it cut services like cancer screening and routine diagnosis, which arguably will cause more deaths in the future..
We know that doctors have been told to concentrate on vaccination boosters thereby cancelling many of the normal services they provide, which again will decrease the early diagnosis of cancers and other life changing medical problems.

I understand people getting the jab, I do.
My best mate got it to protect his new grand-daughter.

Fear is a potent weapon, as is compassion.
Advertisers have been using them for years.

If you look at actual data on the ground, Omicron is great, it immunises everyone against similar varients as the bodies natural immune system fights it.

Omicron is very mild, not many people will die from it, usually with severe underlying conditions, but we will all gain an immunity which may well work on future varients.

I'm all for vaccines, they protect people every day against deadly diseases.
We have them when we travel, when we are posted abroad, when we are kids.

They are proven vaccines, with decades of data.
Ask yourself one question, why has the dictionary definition, as in the langauge you use every day, changed.

Today, anyone who is double vaccinated but says "Nah I dont want a booster" is classified as an anti vaxxer.

Gotta chuckle at the mental gymnastics people have to do to say that.

To me, anyone who takes the "vaccine" is ill informed, not through ignorance, but simply because there is no long term data on side effects and I will ask anyone to argue that point, because they cannot.

SamBally

Reaction score
If my 89-year-old mother refused to get a booster that has been demonstrably proven it can potentially save her life I wouldn't be "lol" about it online.

Edit: The post I responded to was removed. I won't be removing this.

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There are currently 120k NHS staff who dont want the jabs.

So government has decided to dial back the requirements for immigrants with medical knowledge.

So we are going to import complient people rather than look after our own peoples concerns?

Has anyone figured out how we are going to house them and thier families?
How we pay them, considering you have just made 100k+ NHS workers unemployed?
Your adding that to the governments wage bill.

It isnt rocket science.

Your looking at supporting at least a quarter of a million people through government funding, half of which will need housing.

Come on people, think.

Whatever your opinion of the government, of covid, of vaccines, just ask a simple question.

Who is suffering?

The answer is easy, it's you, me, those who stand up to be heard, those that dont, those that have taken an experimental drug through fear and those that debate its efficacy.

No ones right yet, we dont know the long term truth, but can we not at least question?

I'm so tired of people taking sides on an argument no one has an answer to.

We dont know the facts, we dont know anything apart from what we glean from papers which may or may not support the governments narrative.

What I find so offensive is the blatent attempt to change peoples perception of reality and instill fear.

I am untrusting of government because previous experience has shown they lie.
Back in the 80's, when the BBC News at 10 said "It's all quiet in the Provinces"
Whilst going home with the smell of smoke, the stains of blood and urine on ones uniform.

Tends to change one opinion of the media.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Look i get it, i understand why people have bought into the fear and queued for the jab after being absolutely bombarded with fear,adverts, social media pressure, peer pressure and a sense of moral duty to do what you think is best for themselves and every one around them. Theyve been guilt tripped by all manner of techniques, suggesting they are uncaring and unkind UNLESS they do what they are told...but that only lasts for so long. BUT now what you are seeing is a disintegration of the narrative, people who once supported the government and the bbc, arent so sure anymore. Something deep down doesnt sit right with people and they start realising theyve been lied to, conned and coerced. Once they start seeing it and feeling it, they cant switch it off. It then goes two ways, they either start looking around and start information gathering of their own. OR, their ego prevents them from acknowledging it, so they tend to go down a more militant route by trying to ridicule and silence others because thats their way of dealing with their internal battle of beliefs. And the more they do that in desperation to appear not weak, the more ridiculous their argument becomes. There is absolutely no shame to admit youve been conned, you have a moral right to demand more answers from those who youve put trust in, dont let your ego blind you to that.

S

Saphire

Professor Rupert Pearse graduated in 1996 from St George’s Hospital Medical School. After time working in general medicine and anaesthesia, he returned to St George’s Hospital where he developed many of his current research interests and completed his training in Intensive Care Medicine. In 2006, he was appointed Senior Lecturer in Intensive Care Medicine at Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry and was promoted to professor in 2013. He has now given up anaesthesia to concentrate on his clinical duties on the Adult Critical Care Unit at The Royal London Hospital and his research interests in improving outcomes following major non-cardiac surgery as well as the cardiovascular pathophysiology of critical illnesses such as major trauma and septic shock. Rupert is an active clinical researcher and leads a number of multi-centre clinical studies in his field.

In todays news....

Professor Rupert Pearse said unjabbed people who are only in their 20s and 30s are ending up on critical care wards with the virus."
He said: “Between 80 and 90 per cent of the patients that we have are unvaccinated".

S

Saphire

Professor Rupert Pearse graduated in 1996 from St George’s Hospital Medical School. After time working in general medicine and anaesthesia, he returned to St George’s Hospital where he developed many of his current research interests and completed his training in Intensive Care Medicine. In 2006, he was appointed Senior Lecturer in Intensive Care Medicine at Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry and was promoted to professor in 2013. He has now given up anaesthesia to concentrate on his clinical duties on the Adult Critical Care Unit at The Royal London Hospital and his research interests in improving outcomes following major non-cardiac surgery as well as the cardiovascular pathophysiology of critical illnesses such as major trauma and septic shock. Rupert is an active clinical researcher and leads a number of multi-centre clinical studies in his field.

In todays news....

Professor Rupert Pearse said unjabbed people who are only in their 20s and 30s are ending up on critical care wards with the virus."
He said: “Between 80 and 90 per cent of the patients that we have are unvaccinated".
Specialties: Intensive Care Medicine
Peri-Operative Medicine
Clinical trials & Health Services Research

Experience​

• Queen Mary, University of London

Queen Mary, University of London​

15 years 10 months
    • Professor of Intensive Care Medicine​

Sep 2013 - Present8 years 4 months
      London, United Kingdom
    • Clinical Reader in Intensive Care Medicine​

Oct 2011 - Sep 20132 years
      London, United Kingdom
    • Clinical Senior Lecturer in Intensive Care Medicine​

Mar 2006 - Oct 20115 years 8 months
      London, United Kingdom
  • Barts and The London NHS Trust Graphic

Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine​

Barts and The London NHS Trust

Nov 2005 - Present16 years 2 months
    Royal London Hospital

Education​

• St George's, University of London (for students and alumni)
    St George's, University of London (for students and alumni) Graphic

St George's, University of London (for students and alumni)​

MBBSMedicine​

1990 - 1996

Groups​

Back