Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Should I say goodbye now? We only ask for one swear-free room... just one.... And still you are thinking of taking it away? As a site you should be ashamed. Is this just an attempt to make modding easy? You can call it "Swear-Free" if you like... if that helps. But if you allow swearing in YAH I will be gone and I'll take as many with me as I can
I don't understand why you needed 2 separate profiles to say that, Bad_Influence.

Reaction score
Actually I don't see why there shouldn't be a non-swearing room, I was brought up not to swear and even when we do swear we don't use some words. Even now I don't swear around my family. Probably something to do with my parents going to Sunday school, people of the older generation were brought up in a different world.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Actually I don't see why there shouldn't be a non-swearing room, I was brought up not to swear and even when we do swear we don't use some words. Even now I don't swear around my family. Probably something to do with my parents going to Sunday school, people of the older generation were brought up in a different world.

Perhaps..

You have good values..

Nothing wrong with that.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
That and if I swore in front of my dad I'd probably get a clip round the ear.

Parents these days can't smack their kids...Teachers cant smack their pupils...\wtf/...

What kid of values are those people teaching|

A

AGirlHasNoName

Did you know, it's a well known fact that people who swear a lot are more intelligent. As are very messy people.

That's my excuse anyway.

Alf_Hucker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
it's 2018 not 1958, those who claim never to swear will swear more often than they realise, start pampering too those offended by anything and you'll be left with a room discussing knitting and the weather. even then they wont be able to say the weathers sh**. and i also find it's the older generation who swear more, my dad swore like it was going out of fashion

ApocalypseCow

Moo bish. Get out my hay!
Reaction score
That and if I swore in front of my dad I'd probably get a clip round the ear.
i dont swear in front of my family either. Or priests. Or bus drivers. Or waitresses. Or policemen. or.....etc.

But if i cant tell a random troll on the internet to go fudgesicle himself then what the fudgesicle is going on??

Having said that i dont really give a fudgesicle whether its a swearing room or not.

I just wanted to say fudgesicle.

And you're the lucky recipient, feel proud.

B

Bad_Influence

I don't understand why you needed 2 separate profiles to say that, Bad_Influence.
Nor do I. I used the Chirs one originally here and have not used it since I got the BadInfluence name. If both show when I post a comment here then it's cos I never deleted Chirs. If you can delete that profile please do.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Shall I prove you wrong?

B

Bad_Influence

What do you mean? I wouldn't even know how to log in as Chirs now... it's been months

B

Bad_Influence

Umm... I'm confused... At the times it's saying I was here as Chirs.. I was actually watching a couple of episodes of Grimm. I NEVER sign in here before midnight.... I don't think I ever have.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
You made comments, within 10 minutes from accounts that are linked to you.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
And both those comments are from the same device and ip you are currently using

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
In short, give it up, knock it off, and move along.

B

Bad_Influence

Dalai.. I'm worried now.... Can we discuss this somewhere more private please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back