Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
i totally made that point today.

MisterMerlin

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The problem isn't that adults swear...
It's that people who find offence in a word (for whatever reason), seem unable to just let it go...
To click ignore, and simply accept that there are people that like profanity.

It's rarely a case of swearing for the sake of it, well... it isn't for me..
And if I feel people are solely on here to actively seek to offend others.., they're merely a mouse-click and gone, and I'm back to my own sense of normality.

What annoys me are those 'Adults' on here who feel they need to express their disappointment in others in the room...
Name names, call individual out...
You know..
Try to belittle anyone that they feel are expressing themselves in a way they don't agree with...

No...

Just keep your fucking opinions to yourself, click ignore, and do whatever the **** it is you're doing...

Believe me, it's never something I want to get embroiled in, and moaning pointlessly (and probably with a little giggle) about the naughty words others use (usually just directed as a generalism in the room, but we all know it's a merely a hunting horn to sound out to the 'mod' currently watching over us all...) serves no actual purpose, when applied to the 'room'......

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem isn't that adults swear...
It's that people who find offence in a word (for whatever reason), seem unable to just let it go...
To click ignore, and simply accept that there are people that like profanity.

It's rarely a case of swearing for the sake of it, well... it isn't for me..
And if I feel people are solely on here to actively seek to offend others.., they're merely a mouse-click and gone, and I'm back to my own sense of normality.

What annoys me are those 'Adults' on here who feel they need to express their disappointment in others in the room...
Name names, call individual out...
You know..
Try to belittle anyone that they feel are expressing themselves in a way they don't agree with...

No...

Just keep your fucking opinions to yourself, click ignore, and do whatever the **** it is you're doing...

Believe me, it's never something I want to get embroiled in, and moaning pointlessly (and probably with a little giggle) about the naughty words others use (usually just directed as a generalism in the room, but we all know it's a merely a hunting horn to sound out to the 'mod' currently watching over us all...) serves no actual purpose, when applied to the 'room'......
Amen to that

J

JustinCredible

Why do people persist in hijacking threads? This thread is about swearing in YAH so can you please stop banging on about your ban? thank you!

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why do people persist in hijacking threads? This thread is about swearing in YAH so can you please stop banging on about your ban? thank you!

Why are people who never use YAH commenting on what goes on in that room ? If you want to swear which many seem to want to calling each other *C's* and worse, use the Lobby ! I have no problem with swearing but to do it for the sake of it is childish

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Everyone who is a registered member of this site is welcomed in yah and therefore allowed to have a say on this vote.

Deelighted

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No swearing in YAH please. People can swear as they like in the Lobby room it seems so if they need to vent, go there.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Thank you

Reaction score
After reading some of this stuff do you think people will now avoid YAH or be too afraid to enter? You know how evil everyone in there now sounds?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We're dreadful in there, breakwake....lol

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When ever I see this thread it always reminds me of the old TV show Bo Selecta "Don't Say **** Or Bugger" Davina Big Brother Sketch

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Is everyone going to turn into Father Jack overnight?

Chirs

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Should I say goodbye now? We only ask for one swear-free room... just one.... And still you are thinking of taking it away? As a site you should be ashamed. Is this just an attempt to make modding easy? You can call it "Swear-Free" if you like... if that helps. But if you allow swearing in YAH I will be gone and I'll take as many with me as I can

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Should I say goodbye now? We only ask for one swear-free room... just one.... And still you are thinking of taking it away? As a site you should be ashamed. Is this just an attempt to make modding easy? You can call it "Swear-Free" if you like... if that helps. But if you allow swearing in YAH I will be gone and I'll take as many with me as I can
Is it really that significant in your life? Calm down

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bit dramatic ...

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I don't respond to threats. I woke up to tons of private messages, just like this.

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Can't say in the time ive spent in YAH I have ever seen your name in, its personal choice whether people chat in there or not, no one has the right to say where any one can chat !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back