Should men dye their hair and have botox?

C

CrazyCatLady

Percy is a new name. Did this one crop up in the week I didn't log on to here?
The whole Blossom thing was an Eastenders episode a few weeks ago and I ended up sticking Sam on ignore for that weird trolling scene.
And where's Bad Influence? I missed that episode! There was a thread I read that determined he wasn't banned, so what happened there?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Why does the "crazycatthing" keep mentioning my name even when I have not contributed to this thread nor mentioned its name for weeks?

45, really? is that all, ha ha ha the way he types you would think he is in his 60s. "back in my day", "when I was young".

And why is the argumentative old man encouraging him?

Why do they both keep mentioning names of other chatters not typing?

Some people just seek out conflict...

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The whole Blossom thing was an Eastenders episode a few weeks ago and I ended up sticking Sam on ignore for that weird trolling scene.
And where's Bad Influence? I missed that episode! There was a thread I read that determined he wasn't banned, so what happened there?
You (and your essays) :) cropped up shortly after essay writing Percy left, which prompted me to create the thread 'What I find odd'...

C

CrazyCatLady

You (and your essays) :) cropped up shortly after essay writing Percy left, which prompted me to create the thread 'What I find odd'...
Ahh, now I understand! Why didn't someone say that? That would explain the accusations.
PMSL. I can guarantee that I'm not Percy, but that's quite funny! There's someone else as typographically mental as I am! Hahahaha I have a writing doppelganger!
Thanks for explaining it :)

SamBally

Reaction score
I can also guarantee I am not Percy666 who hasn't typed for months and although a few posts ago I also didn't even know who he is...

:)

Lots of fake laughter-

(thanks)

SamBally

Reaction score
"What i find odd is when someone joins the forum, within a short time they have 100s of posts and threads, they seem to be here day and night... and then they disappear. And a short time later another name will appear and the same thing happens... Why is this happening!? Do they simply find us dreadfully boring, so they clear off or are they often the same person?"

Source LadyOnArooftop.

:)

C

CrazyCatLady

I just read some of Percy's posts. Don't understand why I was mistaken for him- his lack of punctuation, lack of capital letters at the beginning of sentences and also his views- that's just for starters.

Also don't know why this bothered me.
I need to get laid! Lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Purely out of interest, which one of you crazy people were Percy666? the need to use more than one name baffles me.
My nickname goes right back to when i was a member of aol chat and the only thing that ever changed was the number at the end of the letters. The number is a link to my DOB( or my age ! take ya pick :))

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"And why is the argumentative old man encouraging him?" by SamBaily.

Errr, who are you referring to ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I hope some other posters read this post ! according to them ( i call them the "clique) it`s ME who is always asking about Bad, now there is evidence of others asking .How`s that then @ the 3 witches ?:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Haaaa . do you have evidence of anything that you accuse me of ??
You poor thing ,you have my pity .

C

CrazyCatLady

My nickname goes right back to when i was a member of aol chat and the only thing that ever changed was the number at the end of the letters. The number is a link to my DOB( or my age ! take ya pick :))

Literally picked mine, because I am a Crazy Cat Lady with 5 of them! I don't go by this name anywhere else, because I'm not on any other forums.
On aol (back in the day!), I was Lilac Rose; Thoughts.com (now defunct blogging site), I was Raining Roses and in a health forum I was Summer Rose- see the connection there! Lol The 'rose' alludes to a part of my name.
Tried Twitter under a name I can't remember now- so long ago and FB, my real name- obviously!

I wonder now, if I should have introduced myself with a picture CV.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Literally picked mine, because I am a Crazy Cat Lady with 5 of them! I don't go by this name anywhere else, because I'm not on any other forums.
On aol (back in the day!), I was Lilac Rose; Thoughts.com (now defunct blogging site), I was Raining Roses and in a health forum I was Summer Rose- see the connection there! Lol The 'rose' alludes to a part of my name.
Tried Twitter under a name I can't remember now- so long ago and FB, my real name- obviously!

I wonder now, if I should have introduced myself with a picture CV.
If you are happy with your profile then don`t worry . A few members hate Cats so they may call you out but let them make fools of themselves.

O

Omega

If you are happy with your profile then don`t worry . A few members hate Cats so they may call you out but let them make fools of themselves.
I'll never understand hatred towards any animal - I'm actually curious to why said people hate Cats :confused:

Can't think of any reason why a person should hate a cat (or any other animal for that matter) - but maybe that's just me as I'm an animal lover.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'll never understand hatred towards any animal - I'm actually curious to why said people hate Cats :confused:

Can't think of any reason why a person should hate a cat (or any other animal for that matter) - but maybe that's just me as I'm an animal lover.

Thank goodness it`s not the majority of people who hate animals but there is a goodly number.

O

Omega

Thank goodness it`s not the majority of people who hate animals but there is a goodly number.
Sadly some people who keep animals mistreat them too, some of which are reported and subsequently the animal removed (when the animal is lucky).

Again, like rape, domestic abuse, etc, this is about having power over something/someone.
As I said on a different thread, Civics/Civic Education should be taught in schools from an early age.

It wouldn't avoid these problems altogether, but it would be a guideline.

The problems obviously lie much deeper and need tackling.

O

Omega

Along with teaching Civics/Civic Education, the Political Order needs changing, too - which is one of the problems that need tackling.

Back