Should men dye their hair and have botox?

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
all youve got to do is watch a few episodes of "smash or pass" to know that no matter what you do as a bloke you wont be up to most womens surreal expectations anyway so youre better off just working on your physical and mental growth in equal measure and becoming the man you wish to admire

Reaction score
My mother has chalk for highlights for her hair, and I can admit I've tried these myself. On my eyebrows. Funky green and pink eyebrows. Couldn't notice it though as it seems I don't have enough eyebrow.

Thats the extent of my trip into whatever.

IMG_20210920_202227bb.jpg

Last edited:
S

Saphire

They can dye their hair, self tan, and have botox if they want....but most times they would be better ageing gracefully.

Botox and self tan look false on anyone imo.... however, women can and do dye their hair, it's one of the things that the term Vive la difference was made for.:cool:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Men should just be glad they have hair, not worrying about the colour of it. As for Botox, that's got to be a no no.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Women and men dye their hair and have Botox. SHOULD they? No; I don't think anyone should have to.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Women and men dye their hair and have Botox. SHOULD they? No; I don't think anyone should have to.
When i look at photos of myself in my 50`s and compare them with photos of myself in my 60`s i knock 10 years at least off my age merely by colouring my hair & beard to remove the salt & pepper look !I worked with many females ,mostly young ,and they all said i looked so much younger :.As a few have said ,don`t go stupidly dark though . In the past 5 plus years i have let the colour fade out naturally and am now white/grey /dark brown ..lol with a pure white beard.I hate it but at least i have plenty of hair to have a decent cut.
Seriously ,get a decent hair stylist to colour your hair guys and you`ll lose 10 years from your true age ! ;)

S

Saphire

When i look at photos of myself in my 50`s and compare them with photos of myself in my 60`s i knock 10 years at least off my age merely by colouring my hair & beard to remove the salt & pepper look !I worked with many females ,mostly young ,and they all said i looked so much younger :.As a few have said ,don`t go stupidly dark though . In the past 5 plus years i have let the colour fade out naturally and am now white/grey /dark brown ..lol with a pure white beard.I hate it but at least i have plenty of hair to have a decent cut.
Seriously ,get a decent hair stylist to colour your hair guys and you`ll lose 10 years from your true age ! ;)
It is true, grey hair is very ageing.
I, like many other women, took advantage of the lockdown to grow out the colour in my hair. Colouring roots every 3/4 weeks is a hassle, and if you have them professionally done, very expensive too.
But... the result is not grey hair, but white hair, and though I probably won't go back to colouring it, I know I look a lot older than I did last year when I was dark haired.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is true, grey hair is very ageing.
I, like many other women, took advantage of the lockdown to grow out the colour in my hair. Colouring roots every 3/4 weeks is a hassle, and if you have them professionally done, very expensive too.
But... the result is not grey hair, but white hair, and though I probably won't go back to colouring it, I know I look a lot older than I did last year when I was dark haired.

Obviously you understand what i meant.If i wasn`t suspicious of people who nick your pics and alter them on here id post 2 photos of myself ...one when i was in late 40`s with no colour( apart from multi flaked grey * dark brown salt & vinegar lol!) and one witha decent dark brown colour from when i was in my 60`s.

C

CrazyCatLady

Each to their own. I don't care either way, but I don't find botox on a man attractive nor do I find this whole gym-bunny look, good.
Mind you, I don't think women look good with botox either. I wouldn't do it- the thought of having something like that pumped into me is terrifying! Wrinkles and irregularities can be what adds to someone's physical attraction, but personally it's whatever that person thinks themselves. I wouldn't necessarily judge someone for doing it- there'd be too many to judge! Lol

Hair dye? Meh, I do it and don't care if a guy does it. Naturally, I'm a red-head with very thick, random silver hairs, which have been coming since I was in my late 20's, so I've been blasting it dark brown for decades. And I've dated men with green, blue, silver, etc hair! Lol

Quite often, they also wear lots of jewellery in form of multiple piercings :p

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Each to their own. I don't care either way, but I don't find botox on a man attractive nor do I find this whole gym-bunny look, good.
Mind you, I don't think women look good with botox either. I wouldn't do it- the thought of having something like that pumped into me is terrifying! Wrinkles and irregularities can be what adds to someone's physical attraction, but personally it's whatever that person thinks themselves. I wouldn't necessarily judge someone for doing it- there'd be too many to judge! Lol

Hair dye? Meh, I do it and don't care if a guy does it. Naturally, I'm a red-head with very thick, random silver hairs, which have been coming since I was in my late 20's, so I've been blasting it dark brown for decades. And I've dated men with green, blue, silver, etc hair! Lol

Quite often, they also wear lots of jewellery in form of multiple piercings :p
I don`t have multiple piercings ,just 1 ear pierced.

O

Omega

How can you possibly be naturally a red head , if your parents were of black ethnicity (Windrush generation, your words not mine) ?
How many people actually type from your account or are you making things up as you go?

quoted by you on a different thread:

My family came over to the UK in the Windrush and while there may have been ‘deep debt’; the true assessment of a countries finances are by the standards of living and employment rate of the working class and rates of consumerism- all of which were healthy and increasing during that era.

See, it's crap like this that puts me off from typing on these forums - full of either liars or people sharing accounts.

Please continue with the farse though .

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Men who dye there hair and have botox deff a big no

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How can you possibly be naturally a red head , if your parents were of black ethnicity (Windrush generation, your words not mine) ?
How many people actually type from your account or are you making things up as you go?

My family came over to the UK in the Windrush and while there may have been ‘deep debt’; the true assessment of a countries finances are by the standards of living and employment rate of the working class and rates of consumerism- all of which were healthy and increasing during that era.

See, it's crap like this that puts me off from typing on these forums - full of either liars or people sharing accounts.

well-now-someones.jpg

O

Omega

Definitely .. and even without a trap put into place :D

Excuse me for having a good memory.

Famous proverb . Lies have short legs :D

C

CrazyCatLady

WTF? Where have I ever said I was black?
I said my family came to the UK in the Windrush- correct. However, where the hell do I say WHERE they came from?

You're a sad, pathetic individual, who really has nothing better to do- no f**king purpose in life, other than to pick on people in forums.

F**k off you mad cow.
'Crap like this'- it's nutters like YOU that keep the population of posters low around here.
Why don't you p!ss off to the mental health forums, where all the paranoid skits live.

C

CrazyCatLady

IN YOUR HEAD!!

You seem to have some delusion that everyone you talk to has fake accounts. Solution to your problem- P!ss off!

Back