Should men dye their hair and have botox?

O

Omega

WTF? Where have I ever said I was black?
I said my family came to the UK in the Windrush- correct. However, where the hell do I say WHERE they came from?

You're a sad, pathetic individual, who really has nothing better to do- no f**king purpose in life, other than to pick on people in forums.

F**k off you mad cow.
'Crap like this'- it's nutters like YOU that keep the population of posters low around here.
Why don't you p!ss off to the mental health forums, where all the paranoid skits live.
Tuts .... methinks you're projecting - Looks like 'mad cow disease' to me :rolleyes:

People arriving in the UK between 1948 and 1971 from Caribbean countries have been labelled the Windrush generation.

O

Omega

Passengers on board[edit]​

A commonly given figure for the number of West Indian immigrants on board the Empire Windrush is 492,[2][33] based understandably on news reports in the media at the time, which variously announced that "more than 400", "430" or "500" Jamaican men had arrived in Britain.[34][35][36] However, the ship's records, kept in the United Kingdom National Archives, indicate conclusively that 802 passengers gave their last place of residence as a country in the Caribbean.[1]

The ship also carried 66 people whose last country of residence was Mexico – they were a group of Polish people who had travelled from Siberia via India and the Pacific, and who had been granted permission to settle in the United Kingdom under the terms of the Polish Resettlement Act 1947.[1][2][37][38] They had been among a group of Polish people who had been living in Mexico since 1943,[37] and the Empire Windrush had called at Tampico, Mexico to pick them up.[1]

Of the other passengers, 119 were from Britain and 40 from other parts of the world.[1]

Among the passengers was Sam Beaver King, who was travelling to the UK to rejoin the RAF. He would later help found the Notting Hill Carnival and become the first black Mayor of Southwark.[39] There were also the calypso musicians Lord Kitchener, Lord Beginner, Lord Woodbine and Mona Baptiste. Serving RAF officer John Henry Clavell Smythe was on the ship, acting as a welfare-officer; he would go on to become Attorney General of Sierra Leone.[40] Also on board was Nancy Cunard, heiress to the Cunard shipping fortune, who was on her way back from Trinidad.[41][42]

One of the stowaways was Evelyn Wauchope, a 39-year-old dressmaker.[43][44] She was discovered seven days out of Kingston. A whip-round was organised on board ship, raising £50 – enough for the fare and £4 pocket money for her. Nancy Cunard "took a fancy to her" and "intended looking after her".[41]

C

CrazyCatLady

Tuts .... methinks you're projecting - Looks like 'mad cow disease' to me :rolleyes:

People arriving in the UK between 1948 and 1971 from Caribbean countries have been labelled the Windrush generation.
You think you're really clever, but not so clever you can actually read.
I said my family came in the Windrush- they did. They came to work in this country from another country during the Windrush years- 1959 to be exact. So, exactly where do I say that my family came from the Caribbean?
Please point that out to me.
Also, you've never seen a black red-head?
You, along with Hells and Sam- every time I have the displeasure of reading what you's write, I just get a sense of misery. Bullies in a playground; adults that never grew up.

I genuinely don't have time for you or for your childish paranoia.
Please f***k off and leave me alone. I really don't want to have to stick another tw@t on ignore.

O

Omega

In my opinion - you're just a troll - I'd also hasten a guess to who you are (or should I say what names you have used before the current one).

Percy 666 ring a bell anyone?

O

Omega

It's weird how they let trolls come and go on this site ... unless said trolls are actually part of the management.

C

CrazyCatLady

It's weird how they let trolls come and go on this site ... unless said trolls are actually part of the management.
They let you here, so why is it weird? You're the biggest troll here.

C

CrazyCatLady

In my opinion - you're just a troll - I'd also hasten a guess to who you are (or should I say what names you have used before the current one).

Percy 666 ring a bell anyone?
No, it doesn't. You are so wrong and frankly, it's getting boring now. You're like a broken record- on and on and on, the same f&&&&ing thing!
Thing is, is without sticking a personal photo on here, I can't prove otherwise- but you know that.
And I'm not that gullible.

Do, say- whatever. You're publicly posting your paranoia for all see.
Crack on, darling.

O

Omega

By the above I mean they let trolls register again and again (register delete, register delete on and on and on ) , although they know you're trolls as they can see your IPs.

C

CrazyCatLady

lol @ you's - that isn't even a word you thick northener!
PMSL!
I'm not a Northerner! Hahahaha
Lived there for 2 years as a kid, but definitely not a Northerner.

You so sound like Sam! And you're WRONG every time like him too!

O

Omega

No, it doesn't. You are so wrong and frankly, it's getting boring now. You're like a broken record- on and on and on, the same f&&&&ing thing!
Thing is, is without sticking a personal photo on here, I can't prove otherwise- but you know that.
And I'm not that gullible.

Do, say- whatever. You're publicly posting your paranoia for all see.
Crack on, darling.
Don't need a pic - I'd recognise you in a pitch black room, by what flows from your mouth - in this case, from your fingertips.

C

CrazyCatLady

Don't need a pic - I'd recognise you in a pitch black room, by what flows from your mouth - in this case, from your fingertips.
What utter balls!
And you graduated with your degree in forensic science from where exactly?

Seriously- get help. You need it.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The trap setter! :rolleyes:
I have and Arab friend, she (I think she's female, Omega will tell me), has naturally blonde hair and green eyes. figure that one out. I think it might be something to do with recessed genes.

Back