Should men dye their hair and have botox?

O

Omega

The trap setter! :rolleyes:
I have and Arab friend, she (I think she's female, Omega will tell me), has naturally blonde hair and green eyes. figure that one out. I think it might be something to do with recessed genes.
Can happen but it's very rare - Don't tell me that Cat Lady is rare - it's as common as muck :rolleyes:

C

CrazyCatLady

Can happen but it's very rare - Don't tell me that Cat Lady is rare - it's as common as muck :rolleyes:
You don't know me! You don't know what I am or am not, bar the words I've written here.

You're warped. Very, sadly, desperately warped.
I have to say, I'm done. I come here to exchange views, read, perhaps get into debates, but what you do is unnecessary. It's a reason why I didn't take part in social media for a very long time. I'm utilizing the ignore again, because I don't think I should have to constantly defend myself to other posters as to whether I have different profiles or not.
Oddly- or not- you and Sam seem to be obsessed with that and I have my suspicions that you two are the same person. You two are so alike, it's hard to separate the holes between you. Which is the C*** and which is the @ss!

Bye, Patsy- truly, I hope you get the help you need, whether for the very real paranoid tendencies or the fact that you get-off on winding up strangers on chat forums.

O

Omega

Tuts @ Utilizing - That American spelling gives you away each and every time.... :rolleyes:

Starting to think you must use American Spellchecker lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
WTF? Where have I ever said I was black?
I said my family came to the UK in the Windrush- correct. However, where the hell do I say WHERE they came from?

You're a sad, pathetic individual, who really has nothing better to do- no f**king purpose in life, other than to pick on people in forums.

F**k off you mad cow.
'Crap like this'- it's nutters like YOU that keep the population of posters low around here.
Why don't you p!ss off to the mental health forums, where all the paranoid skits live.
A few members spread tales such as the one you are angry at . It gives them a sense of purpose i guess ,to make up things which others say on here ,when in fact it`s never been said !. I have a taste of it ( from the same members !) and it`s so annoying.

O

Omega

A few members spread tales such as the one you are angry at . It gives them a sense of purpose i guess ,to make up things which others say on here ,when in fact it`s never been said !. I have a taste of it ( from the same members !) and it`s so annoying.
Let's look at this from a 'mentally sane angle' and not from a troll angle lol

When one mentions 'Windrush' - what instantly springs to mind?

The Caribbean obviously as the majority were from the Caribbean :rolleyes:

C

CrazyCatLady

Omega is getting too much, like Sam did. I really don't get it- what the obsession is with supposedly trying to out posters (Me!) for having more than one profile. I really don't have another profile and I write how I talk! I don't know how else to write! If I happen to read like someone else, how is that within my control?! If they don't want to interact with someone, just ignore- that's what the option is there for.
They'll always be arguments, 'banter' and nasty throws in a forum, but it's their relentless spiel and the blind hypocrisy of accusing others of being trolls when they're exactly that!

FFS- humans are strange. Very, very strange creatures.

O

Omega

Omega is getting too much, like Sam did. I really don't get it- what the obsession is with supposedly trying to out posters (Me!) for having more than one profile. I really don't have another profile and I write how I talk! I don't know how else to write! If I happen to read like someone else, how is that within my control?! If they don't want to interact with someone, just ignore- that's what the option is there for.
They'll always be arguments, 'banter' and nasty throws in a forum, but it's their relentless spiel and the blind hypocrisy of accusing others of being trolls when they're exactly that!

FFS- humans are strange. Very, very strange creatures.
Agreed - You are very strange :rolleyes:

Stop having a hissy fit - I can feel your anger from here (lol).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The big puzzle . Are you Blossom from the old JC chatsite ? Other members keep mentioning it but i can`t tell .

O

Omega

IN YOUR HEAD!!

You seem to have some delusion that everyone you talk to has fake accounts. Solution to your problem- P!ss off!
Lol - so you call these accounts real?

No pics - and even if there were any, I wouldn't trust any of you as far as I could throw you :rolleyes:

They could easily be fake - plus all the different syntax, attitudes, spelling, grammar, etc coming from each account - Either shared or you all suffer from multi personality disorder, in which the spelling, grammar, attitude, syntax, wording changes depending on the time of day ( or should I say the personality that appears lol).

... oh also the fact that some accounts are online almost 24/ 7 :rolleyes:

C

CrazyCatLady

To anyone who has the answer really :)
Well surely the only person that would have the answer to that is Blossom. And this is like deja vu- I've already had this conversation and ended up ignoring Sam, because he kept trolling me about having another profile and being from the other site.
I can't make this clearer- I am not nor was I ever Blossom and I was not on the JC site; do not know what it was (was it chat? was it a forum?) and if I was ever going to have a screen name on anything, it wouldn't be Blossom! I'm 45- that name brings to mind either the teenage sitcom I used to watch or the Grandmother in Eastenders in the 90's!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Purely out of interest, which one of you crazy people were Percy666? the need to use more than one name baffles me.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Why does the "crazycatthing" keep mentioning my name even when I have not contributed to this thread nor mentioned its name for weeks?

45, really? is that all, ha ha ha the way he types you would think he is in his 60s. "back in my day", "when I was young".

And why is the argumentative old man encouraging him?

Some people just seek out conflict...

Back