Rhea and theelipsis ..aka the lobby room troll

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Badmedicine making false accusations to get me and another chatter banned. - Free Chat Rooms
there is the link to the past bullshit

since febuary
and if thats not continued abuse of another chatter I don't no what is lol
Rhea
Now this is the last bit of attention your going to get from me so soak it up because im not going to keep going over it its been going on now since you were banned ...what feb ?
Im writing this here as its the best place for it im not going to argue with you and ya stupid arse friend! in the room an spoil the chat for everyone if youve sumot to add say it here im sure someone will give a ****.
blocking this dude dosnt work it still follows me and sits there ranting ..as its been doing since febuary when this all started ..due to the elipsis not being able to handle his own arguments so he brought rhea into it ..silly pair of kids who should be spending the time they waste on stalking me into someone that might want to talk to them ?
but anyway
each night you both obviously sit on skype an get all excited when i come online ...rubbin ya hands together asif you have some sort of impact on anything ....your nothings to me i cant beleive im taking time out to write this again but it will be the last you pillocks ...you ruin the atmosphere in the room ppl get sick of reading your constant drivel about me just block me an stfu eh its clearly you pair nothing to do with me its just your tabbing my name constantly .with the crap just pisses everyone off not just me ..its boring stfu ..its clear to everyone if they look your stalking/following me for odd reasons any normal person would block me and not bang on for months but i guess you really cant take rejection
theres 2 ppl on this site i dont get on with and thats you pair of idiots and thats basically it eh
lets all cast our minds back
rhea was the little innocent girl who didnt use bad language etc yet soon as she got banned my how things changed ..
i mean in there 20s online all the time most nights till 4am yet claim they go work lol...claimin to be women yet never put real pictures up ..your not a fairy rhea put a real picture in or dont you have widescreen ?
come on lets face facts you havnt had any relationships with men you both have daddy never loved me issues and both obviously over weight ..prove most of the room wrong ?
anyhow thats enough from me fellas rage on and have fun you pair of trolls
this is a public announcment to you both ya see ...that im really sorry but its still a no you fuckin mood hoovers!
i want nothing to do with either of you take the rejection like big girls an **** off.
the flumps.jpg

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I fell asleep after "Now"

:D:D:D:D:D:D

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Tldr

B

Bad_Influence

My head just imploded :(:(:(

I'm not going to start on the grammar and spelling (I'd be here until next Tuesday) but one thing did make me smile... BM, you say they sit there rubbing their hands together as if they have some sort of impact on anything... Well may I politely suggest that they obviously have an impact on you, or you wouldn't be here sobbing your poor little heart out.

The last 7 lines of your comment read like the rantings of a kid who has been told for the umpteenth time that it's wrong to eat what he found up his nose.

G

Greatscott

I'm not going to start on the grammar and spelling (I'd be here until next Tuesday) but one thing did make me smile... BM, you say they sit there rubbing their hands together as if they have some sort of impact on anything... Well may I politely suggest that they obviously have an impact on you, or you wouldn't be here sobbing your poor little heart out.

The last 7 lines of your comment read like the rantings of a kid who has been told for the umpteenth time that it's wrong to eat what he found up his nose.
not just someone ranting but by what bm said he is seeking some attention even tho the drivvle sent me to sleep :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A

azzbo

I'm sorry Badmedicine but you're not allowed to take the high ground on this one, you fucking love the drama just as much as them mate, I've seen you and the stuff you post back and forth so don't even try and deny it. I will admit Rhea and theelipsis are a pair of silly young girls who love to push peoples buttons and pick on their deepest insecurities. They're in their early 20s, I know that doesn't excuse their behaviour but still you should know better than to sit there and bicker with them till 5 am.

You claim to not give a **** but then at the same time you post "with the crap just pisses everyone off not just me". So which is it?

Its clear these two girls have gotten under your skin and the fact that you let them troll you since February is truly astounding. The drama was funny at first but now it's a bit of a drag. The chatroom is our home and if you three are gonna continue this petty back and forth then I suggest you get your own room so we don't have to endure it anymore. At the end of the day nobody really gives a **** about it mate.

My favourite quote from last night was when Rhea said "I followed bad medicine to teach him a lesson". Still got me in stitches that.

Whats good for the gander is good for the goose, my names Azzbo and here endeth your lesson.

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
since febuary

Wow kissifur shocked to see you commenting but like that wasnt expected as everyone knows ...well its you so yeah everyone knows ...and the point your trying to make bad is about them having an impact on me ..no sorry not on me .. that would indicate that i think twice about them once i click close ?
the inpact is ..on the room an thats what i was tryin to say in the first place wether im talkin bk to them or not my names plastered all over the room..so it looks like im ruinin the room cus my names everywhere ...sorry because my names everywhere ..
And grammer ...like i give a sh** about how im spelling things at 3am or whatever ya fuckin tit im not at school anymore or need to spell anything or use grammer properly ..although missing commas n sh** dosnt really make it chinese dose it ...i mean ark ....still able to read ...alllll of it though it seems
thank you bad ;)

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm sorry Badmedicine but you're not allowed to take the high ground on this one, you fucking love the drama just as much as them mate, I've seen you and the stuff you post back and forth so don't even try and deny it. I will admit Rhea and theelipsis are a pair of silly young girls who love to push peoples buttons and pick on their deepest insecurities. They're in their early 20s, I know that doesn't excuse their behaviour but still you should know better than to sit there and bicker with them till 5 am.

You claim to not give a **** but then at the same time you post "with the crap just pisses everyone off not just me". So which is it?

Its clear these two girls have gotten under your skin and the fact that you let them troll you since February is truly astounding. The drama was funny at first but now it's a bit of a drag. The chatroom is our home and if you three are gonna continue this petty back and forth then I suggest you get your own room so we don't have to endure it anymore. At the end of the day nobody really gives a **** about it mate.

My favourite quote from last night was when Rhea said "I followed bad medicine to teach him a lesson". Still got me in stitches that.

Whats good for the gander is good for the goose, my names Azzbo and here endeth your lesson.
and how long did it take you to type all that out azzbo ..very well planned out did ya start that at 5am when i left cus you read the post around 3 ?..very well done anyway i feel really told there ...bottom lips goin an everythin...

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thats my point it dosnt bother me i have selective reading but it bothers you eh and the others in the room seeing them spoutin off all the time like they probably are right now an im not in there yet ..,see i can block them and dont see nowt but then i have to listen to all you lot moanin about it
quote:
Its clear these two girls have gotten under your skin ..yada yada bladi bla ...day nobody really gives a **** about it mate
not under my skin ..under yours and the rest of the rooms ..or you wouldnt be moanin either azza eh ...an yes nowt was said about it so i didnt just sit there n take it up the arse like most of you seem to do from them pair but
again....its not really fuckin down to me is it.

B

Bad_Influence

since febuary

Wow kissifur shocked to see you commenting but like that wasnt expected as everyone knows ...well its you so yeah everyone knows ...and the point your trying to make bad is about them having an impact on me ..no sorry not on me .. that would indicate that i think twice about them once i click close ?
the inpact is ..on the room an thats what i was tryin to say in the first place wether im talkin bk to them or not my names plastered all over the room..so it looks like im ruinin the room cus my names everywhere ...sorry because my names everywhere ..
And grammer ...like i give a sh** about how im spelling things at 3am or whatever ya fuckin tit im not at school anymore or need to spell anything or use grammer properly ..although missing commas n sh** dosnt really make it chinese dose it ...i mean ark ....still able to read ...alllll of it though it seems
thank you bad ;)

I think I can infer from that pile of pre-school garbage that you claim they have no impact on you... then why does it make you rant here? It's sure isn't because you care about the room.

As I rarely go into the Lobby I can only comment on what I know... and that is you hit on the ladies in PM then get all shirty when they tell you to leave them alone. If they troll you... I can say I'm not surprised.

B

Bad_Influence

Thats my point it dosnt bother me i have selective reading but it bothers you eh and the others in the room seeing them spoutin off all the time like they probably are right now an im not in there yet ..,see i can block them and dont see nowt but then i have to listen to all you lot moanin about it
quote:
Its clear these two girls have gotten under your skin ..yada yada bladi bla ...day nobody really gives a **** about it mate
not under my skin ..under yours and the rest of the rooms ..or you wouldnt be moanin either azza eh ...an yes nowt was said about it so i didnt just sit there n take it up the arse like most of you seem to do from them pair but
again....its not really fuckin down to me is it.

And STILL ranting.... oh dear :(

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
really which ladies are these ..apart from the 2 in question that have never had a pm from me lol
find one I pm and whatever your on about with lol...bless ya

your looking a little green bad ? whats the matter ? lol

now ...don't worry im not going to take over your forum postion

bye.

B

Bad_Influence

really which ladies are these ..apart from the 2 in question that have never had a pm from me lol
find one I pm and whatever your on about with lol...bless ya

your looking a little green bad ? whats the matter ? lol

now ...don't worry im not going to take over your forum postion

bye.

I'm not green... I don't want a PM from you.... honest.

Forum position??? What is that?

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
funny plenty of accusations but not one shred of evidence from anyone ...or anyone complaining about me other than the trolls on the site …...weird eh ;)

and yes that goes for forum trolls and ppl that try to impress the ladies with there sarcasm and "good grammer"lol
the ladies must be queuing up bad ..like they were on the other sites ….LOL

it will happen one day fella keep pressin them keys
Enjoy your night ;)

B

Bad_Influence

Evidence is hard to come by considering I don't screenshot the room... but you know that huh?

Try to impress?? You really think being a grammar nazi is the best way to impress?? You need help sunshine.

Queuing up?? Good grief I hope not... They scare me :p

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I was in my pool today. Was also bouncing back from heat stroke. Felt great. Couldn't have been more peaceful.

Back