Restrictions for new users

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh Wait...did i reply in the wrong box ? Gosh I cant seem to manoeuvre around around this ...

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thank You Nutty, I think Im finally gaining some kind of status :)

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh noooooo, is it that bad ? I was contemplating posting my pretty face for the world to see but now I'll retract lol. Don't go ...make your mark and let it be a beautiful, memorable one my dear .:cool:

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh ? So I look hungry Mr . Ollie ?? Why don't you buy me a jet plane instead so I can travel

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh ? So I look hungry Mr . Ollie ?? Why don't you buy me a jet plane instead so I can travel
what you think i am john travolta and a pilots licence lol i got you a toy plane you can whizz round ya lounge lol download (31).jpg

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You just strengthened my resolve to stay a mystery but be assured what I see in my mirror is a sight to behold :cool:

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You just strengthened my resolve to stay a mystery but be assured what I see in my mirror is a sight to behold :cool:
awww i dont believe that i reckon youre a beauty 10/10 and its whats inside that counts a good heart loving and a nic personality not all about looks bless ya x you have a talking mirror lol

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
anyway i cant exactly knock on your door for a bowl of sugar it would cost me 300 to fly there lol

Back