Restrictions for new users

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I didn’t get where I am today without knowing meaningful drivel from meaningless piffle. Pffftt! WHERE DID YOU GET TO?
But if I ever catch you messing with my already addled brain again, with your oh-so-sly use of the forum post editing tool, there’ll be hell to pay! I spotted this editing mastery @yaris - Google or no Google, the fact Aspin wasn't Aspinall was glaringly obvious and very funny.
yokes I think you’re rather over-egging things eggsample. queer as yolk. eggshellent. I eggspect to be rewarded handsomely!
You have a like. Be happy.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have a like. Be happy.
Hang on a minute! How the hell did you spot Yaris' sorcery? I genuinely thought for 10 minutes that i was going bonkers. You don't know your Aspins from your Aspinalls! Or were you always a closet Port Vale fan? It was the hardest thing I ever did, finally admitting that to my Stoke City supporting father. He disowned me. Oh, and I got to the dizzy heights of a first floor flat in Newcastle-under-Lyme. No sherpas were harmed in doing so either, unlike that araf sanctuary in your back garden. And finally, how DID you put that big coloured text within my quote?

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hang on a minute! How the hell did you spot Yaris' sorcery? I genuinely thought for 10 minutes that i was going bonkers. You don't know your Aspins from your Aspinalls! Or were you always a closet Port Vale fan? It was the hardest thing I ever did, finally admitting that to my Stoke City supporting father. He disowned me. Oh, and I got to the dizzy heights of a first floor flat in Newcastle-under-Lyme. No sherpas were harmed in doing so either, unlike that araf sanctuary in your back garden. And finally, how DID you put that big coloured text within my quote?

If you looked VERY closely where you quoted Yaris' post, you could still see the names. I knew you eagle eyed wizard would not have made a mistake and i was merely revelling in the fact that she had one over on you. Not a fan. I hate footie of all regions. I had a second floor flat, so i've achieved greater heights, lol. Look up, when you next type, Mr Bond. There are things to make you go Bold, Italic and underlined, followed by Colours, size and font style. Old dog, new tricks. i expect to be in awe of your reply.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you looked VERY closely where you quoted Yaris' post, you could still see the names. I knew you eagle eyed wizard would not have made a mistake and i was merely revelling in the fact that she had one over on you. Not a fan. I hate footie of all regions. I had a second floor flat, so i've achieved greater heights, lol. Look up, when you next type, Mr Bond. There are things to make you go Bold, Italic and underlined, followed by Colours, size and font style. Old dog, new tricks. i expect to be in awe of your reply.
If i could of given you more than 1 like i would of Millie, that's a corker! :)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You will be disappointed then by my curt reply to your post. Loathsome! If only there was a "dislike" button.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Yawn. A childish retort is all that your response is worthy of.

I rest my case, as per usual. Childish responses are what I have come to expect due to lack of maturity on the part of some chatters.
You're building up quite a 'fan base'. At this rate you will be another dreary Chat Expert by the end of March.
Stop pretending that you aren't aiming to be populist. Although that might get you the accolade a lot sooner.
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I protest. Why is there no facility on here to "dislike" a post? If anything qualified for such a thing, THIS post would!

You've raised a very pertinent point there. I don't think there should even be a 'like' facility in the Forum.
I have used the Forum for well over a year, and day in and day out, it is littered with trivial comments posted by trivially-minded people.
Some thrive on it so much that they have made a complete mockery of the principles of the Forum.
The very same people see one another in chat rooms. Why don't they confine their trite and tedious exchanges there instead of in here?
I'm just grateful that we don't have more of them infiltrating the Forum.
I hope you don't dislike me for taking an opposing viewpoint.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

You've raised a very pertinent point there. I don't think there should even be a 'like' facility in the Forum.
I have used the Forum for well over a year, and day in and day out, it is littered with trivial comments posted by trivially-minded people.
Some thrive on it so much that they have made a complete mockery of the principles of the Forum.
The very same people see one another in chat rooms. Why don't they confine their trite and tedious exchanges there instead of in here?

Oh believe me, that is not the reason you’re disliked.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I liked your post more out of a mixture of habit and pity rather than any great conviction WP (big lol). Lighten up fella! You DO bring such much needed intellectual rigour to the rooms and forums though. I can't help but like that. And your grammar is beyond reproach. I keep looking for chinks in your armour but you are pretty damn infallible! One day, one day!

P

Percy666

apparently you have to post on the forum to access basic features so I will post on every thread

Back