Restrictions for new users

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
awww i dont believe that i reckon youre a beauty 10/10 and its whats inside that counts a good heart loving and a nic personality not all about looks bless ya x you have a talking mirror lol
For once I have to agree with you :)

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fairly new , I enjoy the forums and reading consume my time ...busy, busy ,busy I am for those hot blooded creatures. Unless they're Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens,Edgar Alan Poe, George Orwell and and and ....

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fairly new , I enjoy the forums and reading consume my time ...busy, busy ,busy I am for those hot blooded creatures. Unless they're Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens,Edgar Alan Poe, George Orwell and and and ....
wow sounds like you have a fan club erm am no mark twain or oscar wilde am just wild lol x

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
send me ya pics am intrigued lol x

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If we find each other on chat I'll oblige .

paolinho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Remind me what the current theme of this thread has to do with new user restrictions.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol you all are funny...I have no agenda , I'm a mere passersby and chat if time prevails ...

Back