Restrictions for new users

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When is a newbie, not a newbie? That is the question.....

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i just receieved this and did appeal the ban as dont understand then i saw your message about o2 i am on so how do i SWITCH TO WIFI to get in room ? am already on the site just cant get in room

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: Due to massive abuse and ban evasion this ISP is permanently banned. Switch to WiFi if you want to chat. WHAT? I have not abused or ban evasion i dont get this am online now trying to get in room get this message only issue i have is site error mainly whats this about please explain i also filled in ban appeal form

L

Laurey47

Not fair on 02 users who dont have access to wifi just saying

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i just receieved this and did appeal the ban as dont understand then i saw your message about o2 i am on so how do i SWITCH TO WIFI to get in room ? am already on the site just cant get in room

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: Due to massive abuse and ban evasion this ISP is permanently banned. Switch to WiFi if you want to chat. WHAT? I have not abused or ban evasion i dont get this am online now trying to get in room get this message only issue i have is site error mainly whats this about please explain i also filled in ban appeal form

told you not just you all 02 users

Not fair on 02 users who dont have access to wifi just saying[/QUO
ADMIN will explain if you l i did mainly the 02 user where abusing and ban evading,

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
When is a newbie, not a newbie? That is the question.....

I know it might seem a long way off yet but becoming a 'Chat Expert' is not what it is deemed to be.
Nay, just look at those already branded with that nomenclature and you will soon aspire never to achieve that particular 'Forum status'.
If quantity outweighs quality, then I for one, would prefer to remain a 'Newbie'. One line repliers are generally in the remit of the first category.
Please be patient and please post interesting comments (he asks, hopefully).

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I know it might seem a long way off yet but becoming a 'Chat Expert' is not what it is deemed to be.
Nay, just look at those already branded with that nomenclature and you will soon aspire never to achieve that particular 'Forum status'.
If quantity outweighs quality, then I for one, would prefer to remain a 'Newbie'. One line repliers are generally in the remit of the first category.
Please be patient and please post interesting comments (he asks, hopefully).

I have no desire to become a chat expert.

I would rather be liked than recognised.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I have no desire to become a chat expert.

I would rather be liked than recognised.

So, now we get to the real nitty gritty, do we?
You have got one 'like' to this comment. Actually the person who placed the 'like' would prefer the former as he will never achieve the latter.
Next you'll be asking what status do you attain by being the most 'liked'.
I still stand by what I said previously, by the way.

:cool:

B

Bad_Influence

So, now we get to the real nitty gritty, do we?
You have got one 'like' to this comment. Actually the person who placed the 'like' would prefer the former as he will never achieve the latter.
Next you'll be asking what status do you attain by being the most 'liked'.
I still stand by what I said previously, by the way.

:cool:

Yet you are “liked” only by Hells. Go figure.

L

Laurey47

A do have a ee sim card but its the principal of the thing lol

B

Bad_Influence

Lol. To be honest you’re not missing much. It doesn’t get busy til later than normal.

Back