However, Words may have 3 as well.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Only two I will own up to jude :)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Shhhh... words dont give ya secrets away.

WolfesWitch

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i know some or lots on this site possibly judge or hate me because im black
BS!
Don't play the race card!
No one has even made a whisper about the fact you're black.
It's all the religious stuff and the endless leaving posts you post, not the colour of your skin, that people "hate" (and I'm not sure anyone cares enough about it to hate it anyway)

I really don't think that ANY of the moderating team (despite all their biases) would allow racism on here so if you are a victim of racism, report it.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
I believe the definition of the word racism has been hijacked by media & political correctness to mean things it's not meant to mean.
look at the definition of the word:
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
right but the Ashkenazi Jews are renowned for having the highest IQ's on earth as a race of people, they are more superior than me, it's just fact.
what i believe to be racism isn't what most people believe the word is now.
just because I wouldn't want my daughter to marry a black man, or a Pakistani man, that doesn't make me racist, that makes me a tribalist
wanting to keep your blood pure to your own race is tribalism and it's natural, that craps built into us all from the stone age & I know loads of black peeps who have the same view as me on it and loads of Pakistani's.

now this definition of racism I agree with:

Discrimination or prejudice based on a race.

just like the kind we're seeing against white men now especially in Europe, where certain jobs are only being offered to minority groups because of their "race".
that in itself for me is the definition of racism.

marmiteman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
why do folk need to be racism towards others is there a point to it i don,t think there is so i am glad to say i am not racist i don,t swear am not abusive i don,t understand why others are that way ,
strange creatures ...................................
To blaspheme is a good way of relieving stress. My GP said so.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
when some one is "racist" its mostly in the form of an insult and more than likely comes from folk with little to no intellect. Stems from fear which manifests into hatred. They see something in some one else that they admire, jeslous, envious of, but their own bitterness and arrogance stops them from expressing what they really want to say...either that or they just ingorant cants. That's my view for what it's worth.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I believe the definition of the word racism has been hijacked by media & political correctness to mean things it's not meant to mean.
look at the definition of the word:
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
right but the Ashkenazi Jews are renowned for having the highest IQ's on earth as a race of people, they are more superior than me, it's just fact.
what i believe to be racism isn't what most people believe the word is now.
just because I wouldn't want my daughter to marry a black man, or a Pakistani man, that doesn't make me racist, that makes me a tribalist
wanting to keep your blood pure to your own race is tribalism and it's natural, that craps built into us all from the stone age & I know loads of black peeps who have the same view as me on it and loads of Pakistani's.

now this definition of racism I agree with:

Discrimination or prejudice based on a race.

just like the kind we're seeing against white men now especially in Europe, where certain jobs are only being offered to minority groups because of their "race".
that in itself for me is the definition of racism.
If you wouldn't want your daughter to marry some one of another race, that isnt racism? wtf is it then? it's fruckin blatant racism!!.. I dispair. If a man treated your daughter with the respect she deserved and doted on her, always faithful you would be a fool and probably lose her..and deserve it.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
If you wouldn't want your daughter to marry some one of another race, that isnt racism? wtf is it then? it's fruckin blatant racism!!..
Thats fine & natural.
so by your logic 99% of Chinese, Japanese & Indian/Pak people are racist.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Thats fine & natural.
so by your logic 99% of Chinese, Japanese & Indian/Pak people are racist.
you just went from A to frekin a letter not even in the english alphabet. what logic ? It is what it is, you can't change the definition of something to make it fit. There's a saying.."you cant educate the ignorant, when they won't even accept education." ok i just made that up it aint a saying, but you get my drift

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
you just went from A to frekin a letter not even in the english alphabet. what logic ? It is what it is, you can't change the definition of something to make it fit. There's a saying.."you cant educate the ignorant, when they won't even accept education." ok i just made that up it aint a saying, but you get my drift
if I only want to marry a white person because I'm white do you believe that makes me racist?
I'm not changing the definition of the word I posted the definition, I'm simply saying if you want to keep your blood line of your own race thats not racist.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't think racism is as bad as people say, it's not very nice and I wouldn't do it, but it's hyped up to be worse than it is, I can think of 100s of things more offensive than racism, I hear racism every now and then, sometimes towards me and sometimes towards other people and it doesn't really bother me

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
if I only want to marry a white person because I'm white do you believe that makes me racist?
I'm not changing the definition of the word I posted the definition, I'm simply saying if you want to keep your blood line of your own race thats not racist.
I was gonna reply but realised it's like trying to empy a bucket of water with a siv. It just isn't gonna happen. Marry a frekin one eyed donkey and paint it white for all I care.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
I don't think racism is as bad as people say, it's not very nice and I wouldn't do it, but it's hyped up to be worse than it is, I can think of 100s of things more offensive than racism, I hear racism every now and then, sometimes towards me and sometimes towards other people and it doesn't really bother me
I'm the same it don't bother me also most racist slurs are said in anger, we all get angry there's no guilt in being human.
it's like calling someone a "F Faggot" if they cut you up on the road, you're not homophobic lol ya just human!
I think people have just become weak & fickle.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
i know you @WolfesWitch and some others think my post is BS/nonsense but my post is possibly the truth
If you hate em back and even throw in a back hander aka bitchslap as added extra..then you better than even..innit. All is good again.

Back