Puzzled .

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Another question for you when you find time from "entertaining" you troops . Are you clique troops under orders to stalk me ?
Why i ask is quite simple . Whatever i say in th chatrooms ,any room , i notice that a post gets into your HQ (40/50) as if they are solely reading my words ? I find it very difficult to follow each post by every person in the rooms so your crew must be homed in on my posts eh ?:)
Fkin crazy get him sectioned

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can’t even follow posts on the forums, and they are even numbered for your assistance, so how do you expect to follow a chat room ffs?
You have several members of the Cult to post stuff to me while others are typing it ya stupid fanny ! I have to try to answer the whole40/50 chat lot by myself .I think i do pretty good man ;) Oh btw your spies obviously didn`t relay the fact ( which i posted in lobby to some of the decent members) .I have a new keyboard which is rubbish ,i often have to type a letter twice to make it work. That`s been open for several weeks ,maybe months

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Within 10 mins you stated you definitely were NOT on ukcb prior to 2016 AND that you definitely WERE on ukcb prior to 2016, both statements cannot be true, can they fella?

SO WHICH ONE IS TRUE?
hahaha you are so funny it`s laughable . Were you ever taught manners or logic ?
If someone wrote that text to me i`d soon figure out in the time scale that they meant they were NOT a member after 2016, which most likely means they were a member before 2016 eh ?As for when is an entirely different matter and subject to memory ( mine ).
As a matter of note we have been over all this other night so you knew my answer poface.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes I have an answer:- you can’t even admit to a mistake that anyone can read for themselves, so I’m not surprised nobody believes a word you type anymore.
Lay off the drink fella, you obviously can’t handle it.
I guess you`ll never stop being a pratt.
So now tell me whats so important about when i was on the old CBUK site ?.
p.s. I don`t expect any answer as you have failed to give me an answer to plenty of things i asked you yeah ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was just curious as I said. Wondering if you were there at the same time as folk like CupcakeQueenie, Amelia, Scarf & Lorraine_40?
If i was i never engaged with them. I can`t actually PROVE that i wasn`t if i didn`t enage with them in chat eh ?.
All i can say is that i wasn`t on CBUK after 2016 and possibly even earlier.

Back