Puzzled .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just to be clear, we are on page 20 now. Ok? :rolleyes:
I`m glad that you are learning to add up ! it might hep you in your work ;)

Btw ,did you notice that Shazz posted a question to me about something which i wrote to her, which i then replied to her ,but received the re re question from Tw? Any idea what that is all about?.
If necessary i guess i`ll need to scan the pages for it

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I notice you again avoided to reply to my comment about yet another mistake of yours? You know the one, the one when YOU can’t read page numbers. Or understand what a page is. Or even what a thread is.

Why did you fail to reply to this I wonder?
Because i`m still waiting to et replies from you ! I did tell you that you don`t own me and never will.

On that topic :- i wonder ( like most others did ) where you were for several months which you vanished from the site ,apart from odd timed you visited the Forums?. I carefully studied reactions in the chatroom and you were sorely missed ,by clique lot of course .Many of them were sadly upset and were asking about you every day( night ). The rooms had no atmosphere ya know ? None of them could create Entertainment like you can . Sad eh ?i could feel the tears :D.
And you say that you don`t hold any influence over them ? rofl !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I notice you again avoided to reply to my comment about yet another mistake of yours?
Another question for you when you find time from "entertaining" you troops . Are you clique troops under orders to stalk me ?
Why i ask is quite simple . Whatever i say in th chatrooms ,any room , i notice that a post gets into your HQ (40/50) as if they are solely reading my words ? I find it very difficult to follow each post by every person in the rooms so your crew must be homed in on my posts eh ?:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No thanks.

btw ,just a small snippit . To 1/2 answer your pointless question about when i was on or joined UKCB i can tell you that i wasn`t a member prior to 2016 and i have no idea when i joined .When and why would i ?.
Half satisfied now eh ?

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hellz boi ya seriously deluded none of your shite makes sense page 30 no page 32 erm no wait page 28 wtf all that about either get your meds upped of go see a clever man pmslll I

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ohhhh. You weren’t a member before 2016 huh? Is that right?

Why are you so dense ?.
How many times do i need to repeat, i WAS a member before 2016 but NOT after 2016. and i`ve no idea when i was a member so i may not have been one prior to 20 14 even !. I told you ,i don`t remember. .

I don`t remember your name so yu must have changed it (yet again !) ,nor do i remember any of the list of names you presented .I didn`t chat to everyone ya know ?
A list of those i remember to help you :-- Arti,Sensi,Fiona ,Clive, Mr Apocolyps ( Phil)

Back