Puzzled .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think you did engage with them, or at least with Lorraine_40 and CupcakeQueenie. And it seems they had a similar opinion of you as many here do. And Scarf dated all his cartoons, so it seems you’ve been the same for at least 11years.
I`ve no idea who this "scarf " person is and definitely never seen any of these cartoons before .What link do they have to me ?.
"or at least with Lorraine_40 and CupcakeQueenie" that suggests to me that you are running out of clique members to back your "theories " up .
May i suggest that you ask Fiona ,Arti or Sensi or Mista when the last time they saw me on the old site was ?.I do remember them quite well.

Id be interested to know just exactly "what" these "common" opinions of me are ?

You should be aware that most of your followers use "sexual innuendo " every night to keep the convo flowing eh ? You`d all be lost without "innuendo" haha..I call that sort of chat "crap chat" and you plus the clique have the nerve to say that about me ? geeeeez.!

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pmslll those last 2 pages don't make any sense hellz boi go bk and read them again ya fool

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I`ve no idea who this "scarf " person is and definitely never seen any of these cartoons before .What link do they have to me ?.
"or at least with Lorraine_40 and CupcakeQueenie" that suggests to me that you are running out of clique members to back your "theories " up .
May i suggest that you ask Fiona ,Arti or Sensi or Mista when the last time they saw me on the old site was ?.I do remember them quite well.

Id be interested to know just exactly "what" these "common" opinions of me are ?

You should be aware that most of your followers use "sexual innuendo " every night to keep the convo flowing eh ? You`d all be lost without "innuendo" haha..I call that sort of chat "crap chat" and you plus the clique have the nerve to say that about me ? geeeeez.!
The difference is we do it as banta and we dont pm chatters who are young enough to be our grandchildren. Shame you cant say the same eh pervy

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I have a strange puzzle which may not attract many of you but it`s a long term project for me to solve.

This covers many Social Media sites but to keep it simple lets say Face Book.
I understand that it is fairly easy for anyone to access another person`s FB account and find out all about them. Also it is just as easy to "steal"? their information such as photos ,friends and relatives posts to FB and possibly a lot more and then use it on other sites for any purpose .
My problem & puzzle is not about how easy it is to grab this information but WHY would anyone who uses this chat site wish to take details from an FB site and post them in a regular Chatsite ?. Someone must have a reason . What ?.

Any comments and remarks to solve my puzzle ?
of course there is a reason, ever watched "V", was an 80's series..they, yerss "they" wish to be like us ,walk and talk like us, oh they fool us too, could be the innocent old lady with her waking stick or that obnoxious teen at coop cashier desk...they need FB to become human!!!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It
And please stop posting nonsense on my profile. Don’t I give you enough attention here? Stop being so needy.
It was an error i admit . I saw the name /title in the Forum list and snagged it without realising what it was. As i was there and saw my name ( image) spoken about a little i decided to post a comment for your "ENTERTAINMENT" :D

Back