profile pictures

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's perfectly fine to use your actual pic on here Providing in real life you wear a big fake 'ZZ Top' beard every time you leave your home. That's what I do! x
ZZ tops far too sexy ,its all legs and pearl necklaces I'm afraid you'll have to lose the beard!

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Too many people are putting up profile pics which are obviously not them, or if they are themselves in the picture, [t has been doctored that much it isnt even a close resemblance to them. Do you think this is right or not??
Hmmm where is yours pokerplayerAA

BlackMagicBabeXx

Reaction score
Or just get an iron, stick it on full, with steam, and iron your wronkles out....
sounds painful having ya wronkles iron out Markie

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Too many people are putting up profile pics which are obviously not them, or if they are themselves in the picture, [t has been doctored that much it isnt even a close resemblance to them. Do you think this is right or not??

I wish to protest. My profile pic is actually of me without the slightest hint of photoshopping.
:rolleyes:

BlackMagicBabeXx

Reaction score
speaking as someone who always never posts her real faces and images on as her profile pics I totally agree and disagree with whoever said what they said about profile pics . I also agree and disagree with everything said on this particular forum. I dont even know why this particular subject whatever it is came up for discussion anyway
1618956490386.png

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok ,to make it clear then you don`t intend to read and reply to the posts by ladyonarooftop or omega ? Yes or no and the quest is finished .?

What Quest ? are you Gandalf Now ??

I chat to Ladyonarooftop on another Sports thread ,

I'm talking to you here , stop telling me what to do lol ,

YesNoMaybeSo.

BlackMagicBabeXx

Reaction score
I posted my real picture when i first joined and got so many sleazy pervy pms i took it off never to be seen again.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How come I always miss the sleazy perv offs? ☹

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I posted my real picture when i first joined and got so many sleazy pervy pms i took it off never to be seen again.
Just what i said but i got a load of crap back from a few people for even suggesting that it can cause problems . Seems that i`m a target for everyone who is to scared to contradict a female ..lol

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Ah, yes .... I remember it well (a la Maurice Chevalier). ;)

S

Steven56

I just put the most recent photo I have of myself. I'm very simple, easy going.If the mirror does not crack when I look into it in the mornings , I'm happy. When it does it's downhill for me ha-ha.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just put the most recent photo I have of myself. I'm very simple, easy going.If the mirror does not crack when I look into it in the mornings , I'm happy. When it does it's downhill for me ha-ha.
Add " single " in your profile and you`ll be ok mate ;)

Back